Ls400w going into "MASS STORAGE" mode randomly on auto power supply.

kmd1970

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
GS600,GT300W,LS400W,DR750LW-2CH,CR-2000G,X2,F770,DR750S-2CH
My Ls400w has firmware LS400w 1307030-SC-2 E00.

I've had one or 2 minor "Memory Errors", but I switched Micro SD cards. All fixed? ;)

Currently, I am experiencing an issue where the device randomly goes into "MASS STORAGE" mode while connected to auto power supply. I turn on the car and the screen says "MASS STORAGE". I have unplug the power and restart the device to reset it. :(

Anyone having this issue?

I had the same problem with LS300w+ ! It was the sd card on mine. Had ADATA 32gb class 10 hdsc as soon as turned on mass storage error ! Would record and stop. I bought a Siliconepower 32 class 10. Ever since no problem. First you may want to format your card and check to see if the problem resolves itself out.. If no change and buy a genuine card. A lot of fakes floating in the market. Good luck ..

I had the same problem with LS300w+ ! It was the sd card on mine. Had ADATA 32gb class 10 hdsc as soon as turned on mass storage error ! Would record and stop. I bought a Siliconepower 32 class 10. Ever since no problem. First you may want to format your card and check to see if the problem resolves itself out.. If no change and buy a genuine card. A lot of fakes floating in the market. Good luck ..

Unfortunately, this is the second SD card I've tried and they are both genuine. Cards were formatted before inserting. Thanks.

I have this problem too, I usually disconnect and connect the camera to the power supply and this solev it.

Probably you are doing this already but just in case.. Use only original power cable and only one device in one socket (no splitters etc).

If it continues to do this I would suggest trying to contact the retailer for some warranty support. Maybe some defective unit.

Back