IMX206 vs IMX078 Totally Confused

yes, to the point where SJCAM stopped the 1000's, now it is SJ7 instead of SJ7000....
I'd love to see what the waterproof case looks like, in addition to the " frame mount" that is being offered with the cam on outlets such as gearbest!

I'd love to see what the waterproof case looks like, in addition to the " frame mount" that is being offered with the cam on outlets such as gearbest!
SJ7's should be similar to SJ6's. Will showcase accessories soon.

It was an offer on gearbest or Banggood that showed accessories in pkg. for the Star.
It was a frame mount displayed.

It was an offer on gearbest or Banggood that showed accessories in pkg. for the Star.

We will do an unboxing this weekend. Thanks for your patience.

I will get my hands on "Tester SJ7" Units tonight and will do unboxing tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

We know that the frame mount is the skeleton type. It looks like the factory is deciding to hold off on the SJ5000 style frame mount for now.

What is the latest chipset to have from Sony?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TonyCams SJCAM 98
Back