Full HD English Firmware [Help Needed]

slsl001

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
I have just gotten my Full HD Pro. However everything is in English. I would appreciate if anyone have the English Firmware as well as English Guide Book. Thank you very much

I have Korean Firmware and User Manual too.
If you really have English version, please help us, I would be very appreciate you!!!

FineVu NZ said:
No worries.

I have the firmware and I can email you a copy of the english manual too.

Please PM me your email address and I will send them to you.

Hi,

I just PMed you my email address for the English firmware.
Thank you for your help.

Hi, anybody can share the english firmware for PRO FullHD? Appreciate it, thank you.

Hi there,

Just bought one too but all in Korean language.

Could I have the English firmware and manual too? Thanks a million :)

Hi, I just have my FINEVu PRO FULL HD but in KOREAn.
Anybody can help to have English FW and user manual?
Thank you.

I love the way the Finevu recorder is made. It is so easy to use and looks really great when fitted in the car. Compared to her immediate competitor, Black****** which is relatively hard to use, I really love the Finevu design and ease of use. I have the CR300HD and the CR500HD. Getting the PRO HD soon....:D:D:D

Only problem is the battery life. Mine original is dead after about 9 months. Replace the battery but it lasted only about 2 months. Guess the replacement battery is not as good.

Nevertheless, I am hoping that this FINEVU PRO HD is gonna be different. Maybe I will just hook it up to ignition power only instead of constant battery power.

do pm me or sent me the FINEVU PRO HD English firmware if you have it, thanks a million!
can i have the english firmware too?
any instructions on how to upgrade firmware?

SOS.. Dear Kind Souls, please help..
I accidentally reformatted the drive when I inserted it to my PC through the USB. Now, there is nothing in the FINEVu PRO Full HD. Can anybody help? Thanks for helping!

No worries.

Hi I have just PMed you with my email address. Could you be so kind as to send me the english firmware also? Thanks in advance

No worries.

Hi,

I am Bala from Singapore. Recently I purchased Finevue Pro Full HD. But it comes with Korean firmware.
Can you please send me the English firmware and manual.

My Email address is vnbalasubramaniam@gmail.com

Thanks
Bala

Hi

I just received my Finevu Pro Full-HD that is in Korean firmware.
Can any kind soul share with me the English firmware with me. I manage to goggle the english manual online.

My email add is w0rk3r72@hotmail.com

Appreciate.

Hi

I just received my Finevu Pro Full-HD that is in Korean firmware.
Can any kind soul share with me the English firmware with me. I manage to goggle the english manual online.

My email add is w0rk3r72@hotmail.com

Appreciate.

Hi,

I just send the English Firmware and English Manual to your email. Just check.

Regards
Bala

Hi Bala,

Received your email. Really appreciate your quick response. Manage to update the firmware succesfully as i heard "USB MODE" in english.
Thankful to you.

Regards.

Back