Shadow 1s Car DVR FullHD 30FPS with light sensor by SeeZeus

@Falsificator I installed your firmware and after some time the camera stops recording and it is requesting card formatting. I will install the official firmware, this is the latest?

enjoy,
Mtz

@Falsificator I installed your firmware and after some time the camera stops recording and it is requesting card formatting. I will install the official firmware, this is the latest?
I'm still working normally. Check to another memory card.
The new firmware is not present and is not expected as I understand it ...

I installed your firmware and after some time the camera stops recording and it is requesting a card formatting. I will install the official firmware, this is the latest ?.
Unfortunately, I have exactly the same. Requests format card.I ceases to record video recording.

I'm still working normally. Check to another memory card.
The new firmware is not present and is not expected as I understand it ...
У меня такая же проблема, как коллега.

I installed your firmware and after some time the camera stops recording and it is requesting a card formatting. I will install the official firmware, this is the latest ?.
Unfortunately, I have exactly the same. Requests format card.I ceases to record video recording.
I have that happened to me with the factory firmware 05/05. I just removed power and popped out the card, reinsert the card. It would go again. My card is Sandisk 64GB.

I have that happened to me with the factory firmware 05/05. I just removed power and popped out the card, reinsert the card. It would go again. My card is Sandisk 64GB.
Try a different card. SanDisk is not a good card for use in dash cameras.

Since last September, my Shadow 1s has deformed case due to heat (not even in the hottest months in Florida), lane departure voice is now like a whisper; It reboots/recovers almost everyday and clips recorded during recovery cannot be replayed. There is something loose inside as I hear rattling sound when I gently move the cam. It still records but the quality is not good. I would not buy another one and I would not recommend it if you live in hot places.

Transcend, lexar are good choices, but it sounds like you need a new dash camera as well.
Thank you CapYourAction, I will try lexar later. The official firmware download link is broken (file not found). Not sure if it's due to Spring Festival break. I will give Falsificator's firmware a try.

An experimental version of the firmware...
Download link does not give, yet.
We need to work more with the suppression of noise...
FW_MOD.jpg

Experimental firmware
======================
Firmware personally verified.
Claims will not be accepted...;)

This one is a keeper. Installed last night and so far no more card format error. The cam kept recording. The screenshots comparison among factory firmware, Falsificator's first release firmware, and his second release firmware.

Attachments

• cam20170201a.png
    cam20170201a.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • cam20170206a.png
    cam20170206a.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 19
  • cam20170207a.png
    cam20170207a.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 21

enjoy,
Mtz
Try Falsificator's latest one. No more card formatting error and low light performs really well.

Try his latest firmware. It no longer gives card format error and its low light performance is way better than factory firmware.

its low light performance is way better than factory firmware.
Thomas Wang, could you show the original video from the night trips to the latest firmware?
I am now temporarily can not check the firmware in action...

Help please I have a shadow 1 S which I have been using foe 2 weeks no problems! it now has a black screen and a purple red light that flashes, I have tried to switch it on via the cigarette lighter cable and the usb lead but it will not switch on

Back