Git2 Gyro not working?

NORTH LONDON

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I bought the Git2 in march 2016 from Gearbest and it had the 1.4v, since then I have upgraded to 1.5v and now 1.6v. The Gyro has not work on this camera or any of the Versions. The hand appears and goes orange when camera is moved but the picture does not zoom in when i turn the gyro ON. Have tried on different format. Since the hand see movement and it's a software function gyro there must be a fix? Help!

what resolution are you using?
I have tried everyone of them! I start to record in let say 1080 30f and then on the side press gyro ON and as i have seen on some vids the picture jumps in. Mine don't!

Do you have normal lens (wide lens) or 90 degrees lens?

they're both factory lenses, there are two different versions
It's the wide lens. Any help? If hardware then why does it register movement with the orange hand? If software then isn't in 1.5v or 1.6v? HELP!
It can't be a one off problem!

Last edited:
It's the wide lens. Any help? If hardware then why does it register movement with the orange hand? If software then isn't in 1.5v or 1.6v? HELP!
It can't be a one off problem!
The Gyro icon becoming orange while the camera detected the motion.
I got your PM, will reply you.

The Gyro icon becoming orange while the camera detected the motion.
I got your PM, will reply you.
Thanks, not sure what PM is but sounds good. Just worked out what PM is. Thanks Any help would be great. I tried loading 1.2V ...it did not help. Gyro icon does go orange when i move the camera around.

So Far there has been no help which suggest to me this is not a common problem, This must be a Programming problem??

Last edited:
Back