Camera SQ8 recording automatically starting car??

I would like the camra to be very very small like the SQ8 but it had good image quality at minimum 1080p 30fps. I've only seen a Finevu.
Do you know very small camera gap with good resolution
If there are no small cameras I prefer to buy an action camera and use it for ski, mtb, car etc ... for many other things
If you like/want a tiny cube-type camera that can be used as a dashcam and an action cam, I suggest the SJCAM M10 Basic. It's basicaly a SJ4000 in a different case and has a craddle designed for dashcam use, with a tripod screw that allow you to buy any adhesive mount with a compatible bolt. If you want something a little better, with higher definition and more features, then you have the M10+ but you'll pay a little bit more. :)

If you like/want a tiny cube-type camera that can be used as a dashcam and an action cam, I suggest the SJCAM M10 Basic. It's basicaly a SJ4000 in a different case and has a craddle designed for dashcam use, with a tripod screw that allow you to buy any adhesive mount with a compatible bolt. If you want something a little better, with higher definition and more features, then you have the M10+ but you'll pay a little bit more. :)
Ok, I have the sj4000 camera. But I never tried it for car, today I tried it in the car mode and it turns on actually to the contact of the car, the truth is that it records very well, but I would like something very small that would go unnoticed. I have already ordered the camera SQ8 cost me 17 euros with SD 32GB
I will try to see how it records, but watching the videos seems to me to record quite well for the price it has.

Opinion this camera xplore c1+

Ok, I have the sj4000 camera. But I never tried it for car, today I tried it in the car mode and it turns on actually to the contact of the car, the truth is that it records very well, but I would like something very small that would go unnoticed. I have already ordered the camera SQ8 cost me 17 euros with SD 32GB
I will try to see how it records, but watching the videos seems to me to record quite well for the price it has.
You have something like me. Always doubt everything, and i am sorry to tell: you will soon disappointed about SQ8. Good luck :D
The mini 0805 has high failure ratio, so i advise you buy from trusted local seller. That's why. But if a mini 0805 is good, it will be awesome dashcam. :)

I think the Mobius is your best choice, and here is why. For value there is no better cam- you get a lot more for your money than with other cams. Video quality is good enough under all conditions. It is very reliable under all conditions. It is small and the mounting options are nearly endless because of the tripod thread and form factor. It does not look like a cam to most people. It supports large cards. It is rugged and lasts a long time. It has several lens options. All parts are available and economical should something fail. It can be had with or switched to super-caps for hotter climates.

Thieves want something of high value and easy to grab, and they are going to have to show the buyer that it works to get much money from it. With most dashcams that grabbing and proof is easy, but Mobius has no screen which makes that proving harder to do. Incomplete items have little value so a simple home-made mount also lowers it's grabbing value to a thief. If you want to remove the cam when parked it's easy to do, and the mount is sturdy so that will not quickly result in a loose mount like with some cams. And unlike a GPS or GoPro type mount nobody will have a clue what a bare Mobius mount is for. If you remote the lens, few if any thieves will want to go through the trouble of getting all the parts to steal it and they might ruin the cam in the process. Wedge cams can be discreet from the outside but one glance from the inside makes it clear what they are while Mobius still remains vague.

Discretion is the best security you can have- nobody can steal what they don't know is there so keeping out of the spotlight matters. Common sense when parking also matters; instead of the "best" parking space you want the safest one. Parking near but not next to a visibly better target almost guarantees a thief will hit them and not you.
To prevent theft you have to look at it like a thief does then not make yourself look like a worthwhile target for them to consider, and Mobius goes a long way toward that. I have a work van full of goodies a thief would love to have and while many of my friends have been targets I haven't- part is good luck and part is being smart. You can't control the luck but you can do something about the smart :cool:

Phil

I have already ordered the camera SQ8 cost me 17 euros with SD 32GB
Beware that the SQ8 might not be true 1080p. In fact, I'm almost 100% certain it isn't. Anyway, if you've already ordered it, good luck.

I think the Mobius is your best choice, and here is why. For value there is no better cam- you get a lot more for your money than with other cams. Video quality is good enough under all conditions. It is very reliable under all conditions. It is small and the mounting options are nearly endless because of the tripod thread and form factor. It does not look like a cam to most people. It supports large cards. It is rugged and lasts a long time. It has several lens options. All parts are available and economical should something fail. It can be had with or switched to super-caps for hotter climates.

Thieves want something of high value and easy to grab, and they are going to have to show the buyer that it works to get much money from it. With most dashcams that grabbing and proof is easy, but Mobius has no screen which makes that proving harder to do. Incomplete items have little value so a simple home-made mount also lowers it's grabbing value to a thief. If you want to remove the cam when parked it's easy to do, and the mount is sturdy so that will not quickly result in a loose mount like with some cams. And unlike a GPS or GoPro type mount nobody will have a clue what a bare Mobius mount is for. If you remote the lens, few if any thieves will want to go through the trouble of getting all the parts to steal it and they might ruin the cam in the process. Wedge cams can be discreet from the outside but one glance from the inside makes it clear what they are while Mobius still remains vague.

Discretion is the best security you can have- nobody can steal what they don't know is there so keeping out of the spotlight matters. Common sense when parking also matters; instead of the "best" parking space you want the safest one. Parking near but not next to a visibly better target almost guarantees a thief will hit them and not you.
To prevent theft you have to look at it like a thief does then not make yourself look like a worthwhile target for them to consider, and Mobius goes a long way toward that. I have a work van full of goodies a thief would love to have and while many of my friends have been targets I haven't- part is good luck and part is being smart. You can't control the luck but you can do something about the smart :cool:

Phil
I do not like MOBIUS and now I'm almost ready to buy XPLORE C1 or AUTOBOT EYE but I really like XPLORE C1. The reasons are as follows:
- This is very important for the election. I need the camera can be removed and put fast without disconnecting cable etc. Mobius can not, Xplore if you can is very easy and fast.
-The Xplore size is smaller than Mobius.
-Xplore has Wi-Fi and bluetooth, Mobius does not.
-In case of accident you can see how it happened from the smartphone.
-The charger cable used by Xplore is MIni USB standard that carries my car installation on the roof and uses almost all electronic items. Mobius the cable is special and only sive for that model.
-Xplore is more discreet and easy to store
-Personally aesthetically I like the camera Xplore (although this is the least important)

These are just the few reasons:rolleyes:

Mobius uses a regular mini USB cable, nothing special

Xplore is not that small once on the bracket, the camera itself is reasonably small though, have seen some mention of focus problems on that model when it gets warm so you may want to look into that

Mobius uses a regular mini USB cable, nothing special

Xplore is not that small once on the bracket, the camera itself is reasonably small though, have seen some mention of focus problems on that model when it gets warm so you may want to look into that
Ok, but the out video/audio need the special cable

The camera to be able to remove easy does not have to support 50 or 60ºC inside the car
The problem of blurry focus I also saw it in the cameras Mini 0805 and has easy sol solution has to disassemble and focus manually.

The problem of blurry focus I also saw it in the cameras Mini 0805 and has easy sol solution has to disassemble and focus manually.

that's a problem of incorrect focus, not changing focus, different issue

that's a problem of incorrect focus, not changing focus, different issue
The wrong focus can be solved manually is easy, repeat the camera Mini 0805 0806 etc repar the brong focus manually

That problem is not in all cameras only some units

Be careful with this seller Kamwah Leung (KS STORE) https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Spo...corder-Infrared-Night-Vision/32669564455.html
I bought the camera yesterday at 18: 58h 5 hours later I canceled the order (there was still the order processing) the next day I find the message. The seller rejected his cancellation Reason The order has already been sent. I again asked for a second cancellation and rejected it again, immediately sent me the tracking number and the date appears Picked 2016-12-24 09:40:44
Nothing like that had ever happened to me before.

Sq8 has a heating issue that render the camera dead

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Sq8 has a overheating issue like Jam said, some series dont, usually green board sq8 is ok, red board one is always overheating even in charging mode. They go around as low as 14$ sometimes.
And yes when they are connected on charger they automatically turn on video recording(720p default) adn they have loop recording.
Sq9 camera has the same problem.
Only mini camera that works fine is qq6 and even qq7(fish eye) but i dont know they have a loop recording option.

QQ6 doesn't loop according to the Banggood listing. Almost no cams at this price level are what you'd want in a dashcam; each has it's own problems.

You won't get what you don't pay for!
Phil

Back