where is the best web site to buy dashcams in bulk

Russelluk

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
looking at expanding in to supplying dash cams and fitting services within my home area, but need a supplier for say 50 units at a time, this may include, hardwire kits as well, looked on Alibaba but they seem not to give much discount from amazon or eBay prices.

Why not go straight to the manufacturer.

yes Agreed Jokiin, at the moment I would only want to buy say may be 20 units of around may be 4 to 5 different cameras, so it be around 100 units to begin with until I know how the land lies with my local area demand.

You can PM us directly for this inquiry!

@Russelluk
If you get so many camera, there is also a higher risk of one of them got a problem. To get a good service and fast replacement can be hard to get from China.
So what you save from China can easily be lost in return shipping.
Take active contact to the local seller and make sure you can get an EU return address.
Maybe if you name the brand you looking at, someone might take contact to you.

You can PM us directly for this inquiry!
thank you I will send you some information, I believe you have already responded to my message through eBay as well. looking forward to some good future business, not too sure where I can message you on here, I do not see a function for this

Last edited:
thank you I will send you some information, I believe you have already responded to my message through eBay as well. looking forward to some good future business, not too sure where I can message you on here, I do not see a function for this
Yes,got your ebay message already,and will make this quotation very soon!

@Russelluk
If you get so many camera, there is also a higher risk of one of them got a problem. To get a good service and fast replacement can be hard to get from China.
So what you save from China can easily be lost in return shipping.
Take active contact to the local seller and make sure you can get an EU return address.
Maybe if you name the brand you looking at, someone might take contact to you.
you are seller?

Welcome to DCT

you are seller?

No I'm a plain member of DCT like you. I don't have any economical interests in dash cam other when my money goes out of my pocket.
I'm living in USA and Russeluk living in UK

Last edited:
I was thinking of setting up a small mobile business supplying and fitting dash cams in to customers vehicles, as there is a large demand out there at the moment, but the price list I've just been given for 8 different models in batch of 10 units each. so 80 cams in all, I have just checked I can get cheaper my self just buying from amazon or eBay rather than going direct to a supplier.

When you making this nice service to people, make sure you choose a good quality camera. Special when you are required to give 2 years of warranty as salesman and most of the camera from China only got 1 year. There are some camera you don't want to touch and you don't want to start out with a bad reputation and big lost.

Spend lot of time here on DCT and gain some knowledge about camera, problems and how to fix them and who is good to get in touch with.

I wish you the best.

yes I have been doing loads of research on different models with different functions and extras etc.... Uk is only required to give the manufacture warranty i.e. 12 months. but looking at the quote for 80 cameras been shipped over from china, I am not paying £421 postal cost (around 515 US Dollars) so the search continues.

Back