Updated UK Thinkware Discount Code (02/06/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Maddog1974

Hi no need for the 64GB card, as I am using a 128GB SD Card, a thinkware cigarette adapter it would be nice if you can send that instead, then I can use it in the house. :) sorry to be cheeky.

Thanks

Glyn
I have swapped the memory card for my own Cigar lead that i got with my F770 a couple of weeks ago i already had a hard wire cable fitted in my car so didn't need it!

Quick question re Cellink Can I assume there was no need to swap wires arround as shown on this website.

https://www.blackboxmycar.com/blogs/news/connecting-korean-dashcams-to-the-cellink-battery-b

Cheers

Glyn

Yeah i don't think you will need to swap them now as the Thinkware loom changed in April and now the Permanent supply is the yellow wire, Ignition is red which looks the same as the Cellink.

Am i missing something here though i don't really know why the cellink is required? The Thinkware has a timer (Max 48hrs) and battery voltage cut off (Min 11.6v) anyway (when hardwired). I think i read the Cellink powers a dashcam for about 20 hrs of that battery pack, on my Smart Car i get about 24hrs recording before it shuts down @ 11.9v i could probably get 48hrs if i lowered it to 11.6v. I haven't checked my F770 but my F750 used about 200ma when in parking mode with 2 cameras attached.

@irononreverse

done some more reading on this, I am pretty sure this link I posted is for the Cellink B Version 1 Model, I have the version 2, so I am pretty confident this does not apply to me, However Will double check with a multi-meter to make sure.

@Maddog1974

The reason why I prefer to use the Cellink B as the main power source is that i don't want to put any additional strain on the vehicle's battery while the car is not running,

Plus some stop and start cars causes problems for some dashcams with parking mode and Some BMW dont like the hardwire dashcams as it causes problems. (Battery Warnings being displayed in BMW)

So using the Cellink B avoids these problems. As a side note running the car battery down to 11.6V I would not be comfortable doing that, I will be surprised if the car actually starts in the winter time at that level, even at 11.9 is border level.

Glyn

Last edited:
Received goods today and many thanks for the cig cable as well. Also tested the device on the cellink B works a treat.

That's great OptimalKiller thanks for the 2nd order!

Expiry date of the discount codes now added....

These still seem to be working, abuse away lol!!

Not quite as good as the last ones as the exchange rate is poor in comparison but still worth having! (UK SALES ONLY - We don't export!)

www.thinkwaredashcam.uk (apply code in your 'basket')

F50 Plug & Play - TF50P
F50 Hardwire with GPS - TF50H

X330 Plug & play - TX330
X330 Hardwire with GPS - TX330GPS

X550 Front Camera (Hardwire or Plug & Play) - T16X550
X550 Front & Rear Hardwire - T32X550

F770 Front Camera (Hardwire or Plug & Play) - T16F770
F770 Front & Rear (Hardwire or Plug & Play) - T32F770

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all :);):D

Last edited:
Not quite as good as the last ones as the exchange rate is poor in comparison but still worth having! (UK SALES ONLY - We don't export!)

F50 Plug & Play - TF50P

X330 Plug & play - TX330

They dont seem to be at the moment. Any chance of them returning? :)

The codes above seem to be working still, i just randomly tried a couple! :)

F50 Plug & Play - TF50P

X330 Plug & play - TX330

Ordered yesterday F770 using discount.

Many thanks!

When you add F50 in basket it always adds shipping - even though shipping is free over £55 (according to terms) anyone else have this issue?

Shipping is FOC over £100, could you post a link to where it says £55 please @whitecitadel

Edit i've found where it says that £55, this is an error i'm afraid that i will get changed. What F50 package were you looking at (Hardwire & GPS or Plug & Play)? I will see if we can do something for you.....

Hey @Maddog1974, bottom page - terms and conditions, sounds like you found it as its says £79 now!

Was after F50 hardwire with GPS, but now the code TF50H is no longer valid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back