Pics that make you smile

That photo above, in the background there is what appear to be the wide eye grill :eek:

I wonder what is on the menu in there.

afc6154c4d7129aff9eabd0b3ff47e4a.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Probably trying to remember the number on that sign for a massage ;)

Now KamKar1 you're not stating all the facts:), those 4 birds doing a lot of talking and Hell raising are all "BLONDS" so it don't count :p. That poor little one that isn't saying a thing is probably thinking why she let the others talk her into dyeing her feathers when they were perfectly fine the way they were:D

well it will be hard to argue against that, or come up with a better alternative. :)

well do the same here and you could build some miles of wall, most artists here are nothing but glorified welfare deadbeats.
And most branches of gooberment will be buying "art" just to put it in a basement, you will find basements storage here whit mile after mile of paintings.

I see it as a insult and would volunteer to be the person trowing what cant be sold to a bonfire, and then after the art the persons that have let this go on for decades.

Yeah.
I think my libido have always been lacking if signs are normally needed.
So this make me thing if it is alright to have fun with your girlfriend / wife, then i think is unfair and biased towards us bachelors.

My friend have a black light, maybe i should borrow it and go over every room in my apartment just to be on the safe side.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back