Pics that make you smile

easter.jpg

My plans for Easter and any other holiday would be to get the missus in a sexy outfit and chase her around the house :D

I could post some pics to underline, but that would just earn me another slap on the wrist for violating forum rules, so i better keep calm and keep dreaming. :p

My plans for Easter and any other holiday would be to get the missus in a sexy outfit and chase her around the house :D
Why not the other way around, play hard to get;)

I remarried my 14th ex-wife; we both think that was a mistake so we're taking separate vacations for Easter. I'm going to a nice resort in Tahiti and I'm sending her to Aleppo Syria :p

Phil

The girl in the green dress plays soda shake like a pro...

Sent from my tap-to-talk using Tapatalk

Girl want to go bouncy bouncy :p
For the young ones that's a Monty Python reference to the "Dirty Hungarian Phrase book" sketch.

You and me on the back seat with the airbags on auto :cool:

Sadly thug life like that will not fly or drive in Denmark, cuz a lowrider will have like 89 MOT violations against it.

But i actually like low riders, as long as its not a truck that's slammed, cuz that is just silly to me.
The hermanos also slam some freaky paintjobs on their rides :cool:

I don't know, do Muy caliente also go for cars :D i think there is a little Mexican hiding at the bottom of me, for sure he like some of the famous girls from down there.

I saw a blacked out Ford excursion the other day... Plates (which were also black) said VADER1, it had Star wars stickers all over it, and a Darth Vader mask in the grille... And a Make America Great Again hat on the Vader mask. :rolleyes:

Dunno if it'll show up on the dash cam but I hit the save button.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back