Incorrect timestamp

Hugh Jorgan

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks, new member (lol) here, apologies for starting my first thread with a problem BUT I have a problem... I bought Ddpai m6+ a couple of weeks ago, I'm very pleased with it, great image quality imo, GPS is working well, the only issue I have is the timestamp, it's an hour behind. I've searched through the settings bit I can't see an option to change the time.. The thing is, when viewing the live feed the time is correct, but the recorded video is an hour behind..I send off for work at 7am, but the recorded video shows the time as 6am (I'm sure you gathered that).. Any advice?

Yes, this occurred to me last night. I should have realised. Unless a fix is realised, I assume it'll be like this until the daylight saving ends in October... Bloody farmers ;)

Yes, this occurred to me last night. I should have realised. Unless a fix is realised, I assume it'll be like this until the daylight saving ends in October... Bloody farmers ;)

the fix is to change the timezone setting to force the time change to match local time

DST is bullship and just another human retarded conception.

What timezone do I choose?

if daylight savings is in effect then you add 1 hour to whatever timezone you're in, eg if you're in the -5 timezone you change to -4, if you're in GMT0 you change to +1, if you're in the +10 timezone you change to +11 etc etc

My camera is showing the completely wrong date and time (not just an hour out). I can connect my phone to the camera but I stop there. I am only able to change the date/time format but not the date and time. I am not very computer literate. Can anyone walk me through the process please?

I have the same problem, time is 1 hour behind BST. The correct time stamp is used as long as the phone (Android) app is running and connected too the camera, I'm still experimenting - perhaps allowing the app to run when the screen is off will help (at the expense of battery use). There is no way to change the time zone that I can see, there are only different languages and different ways to display the time format.

How do you change the time zone?

You can sync its time by its APP,after wifi connected,just sync its system time by DDPAI APP!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T M6 plus ( M4 plus ) 18
Back