Kamo b80

Maab

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello
I wanted to buy a dash cam ...my inetention was to buy good dual dash cam with capicitors ( i live in texas so from the google capcitor is better than litium battery for hot weather )for reasonable price .. so i came accross kamo b80 on amazon .. it had everything i need and i ordered it along with microsd for it .. figuring out how to use it was like a puzzle for me .. bcuz i found out there was nothing on youtube or google about kamo company and when i contact the seller about question she responds as short as she could ... it made me feel that i might made a mistake ...
so anyone know anything about this cam ???

I looked .. the only b60 i found was auto vox .. my main concern that i cannt find anything about kamo . I do not know alot about dash cam ... so is it fine that i cannt find the manufacturer website or anything else about it ??

Kamo is not a manufacturer, just someone's name on a generic product, what exactly are you trying to find out?

Honestly i am trying to find out if it is a product or no ?? And is it trusted ?? What if one of the cams got or cables stopped working ? How can i replace them ?? And can you tell me the brand name please
Thanks

performance wise it will be like the B40C front camera, not too bad during the day, not good at night, rear camera will be pretty poor during the day, useless at night

support and aftersales won't extend much beyond whatever Amazon will cover, it's cheap though and I guess that's all within expectation

Ok ..can you suggest me a better one ?? Dual with capacitor and reasonable price close to 100$
Thanks

@Maab can you tell me value of a car you driving???
Let me explain my question:I drive a car worth about 2700$ and bought a camera for a 70$.
So if you drive more expensive car than I am why risk and buy a dashcam for a 100$,save some more money(for a 3-6 months) and buy a real piece of work dashcam and you are calm for a while.Dashcam is a device you buy once in 2-3years maybe even more,it's not like like you gonna buy one every month or weekly,if you understand what am I trying to say.

Last edited:
I do not know the value but i wont give it morre than 8k .. does it make a difference??honestly I want dash cam for accident and insurance purposes not to protect my car

Now can you explain to me what exactly means when you say:"for accident and insurance purposes"??
Explain me the procedure in short,please.

Now can you explain to me what exactly means when you say:"for accident and insurance purposes"??
Explain me the procedure in short,please.
Like if i have accidents and if the other party tries to put the blame on me .. i can use the camera to check

you can barely find single channel models wortha look at that price
Ok suggest to me anything regardless of the price and i will try to get it

Like if i have accidents and if the other party tries to put the blame on me .. i can use the camera to check
I get the point,but that is a reason why you should buy the more expensive dashcam to protect your wallet and your car.Like someone here(on this forum) said:Dashcam is like insurance you pay for it but don't use it all the time but when use it once i worth it money you spend.
Let me give you an example:Your car is parked on a parking lot in front of a big shopping center,and you have a dashcam with parking mode turned on.Car parked next to you is trying to exit from his parking space and hit your car to a left side wing( part of your car from drivers door to the headlights),if your dashcam records that act,you have an evidence for your insurance to pay of you the damage on your car and persue the driver who make this damage,but if you don't have a good and quality dashcam,how much will cost you to change that part of your car to a new one??More or less money yhan a good and quality dashcam costs???
Can you see my point?In my country people are saying:If you don't know a quality of some product,just look at his price.Maybe this is not the case with all dashcams but for many other things it's true.

I get the point,but that is a reason why you should buy the more expensive dashcam to protect your wallet and your car.Like someone here(on this forum) said:Dashcam is like insurance you pay for it but don't use it all the time but when use it once i worth it money you spend.
Let me give you an example:Your car is parked on a parking lot in front of a big shopping center,and you have a dashcam with parking mode turned on.Car parked next to you is trying to exit from his parking space and hit your car to a left side wing( part of your car from drivers door to the headlights),if your dashcam records that act,you have an evidence for your insurance to pay of you the damage on your car and persue the driver who make this damage,but if you don't have a good and quality dashcam,how much will cost you to change that part of your car to a new one??More or less money yhan a good and quality dashcam costs???
Can you see my point?In my country people are saying:If you don't know a quality of some product,just look at his price.Maybe this is not the case with all dashcams but for many other things it's true.

I completely understand what you are saying ... can you suggest a good one ?and i will try to get it but do not go too high with price
Thanks

I completely understand what you are saying ... can you suggest a good one ?and i will try to get it but do not go too high with price
Thanks
I can't suggest you a good one because I don't have too much expirience with dashcams,but Jokiin and others people with more expirience than me can and trying to,but you maybe need more money to buy what you want.

The few good 2-channel dashcams being made are not cheap to buy. The Blacksys CF 100 2ch is (or was) close to $100 but I haven't heard any news of it lately and some users did have problems with them. I'm not sure if it's still being made, but nothing else is worth considering until you spend twice that much.

You do not get what you do not pay for.
Phil

Ok ..can you suggest me a better one ?? Dual with capacitor and reasonable price close to 100$
Thanks

Hope this doesn't come off as "cold", but there's already a ton of information on this site into which a lot of time was spent researching, curating, presenting, etc.

1. Start here: https://dashcamtalk.com/best-dash-cams-of-2017/
2. Then search the site and/or YouTube for additional information/reviews/videos on the models that appeal to you and your budget.

People here are pretty friendly and know a ton, but I think you'd have better questions and more refined answers after you've done at least one of those two things.

Last edited:
Back