M6 Plus starts repeating voice alert mid-journey HELP!

JPK

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My M6 + works fine most of the time, but it has been restarting by itself recently about once every other day and also at random times it starts playing a spoken message repeatedly which I can only stop by taking it off the powered mounting. Have embedded a clip of what the message sounds like.

Last edited:
i had same problem so i email ddpai and they respond was ( Hi Samson It means your ad card error! Please format your sd card in APP! > )

Hi...got my cam last week but I have the same issues...randomly wont see or start up the SD card...have to format it via phone...I have a new card in the post but have anyone else solved this issue?

wish this video guide will help you!

No...I watched that...thanks though!
I hope a new card will solve the issue...saving me to format the old card so often.

If you using sandisk take it out it will damage the cam. it happen to mine i now use transcend high endurance microSD. here the link

Bingo!!
Thanks...I will try this!!

mine randomly does this before shutting down.

no idea what it is saying. I THINK its a power issue as it appears to shut down and reboot. only thing I can do is unplug it give it a bit and plug it back in.

I got another usb cable tonight and so far its working so it might just have been really pissy about that particular usb cable? no idea. can't understand what the heck its saying.

I am using a 64gb Kingston card (very expensive) but this is what DDPAI suggests to use.

I did and I finally have a translation (for mine at least) duh. I just stopped by a Chinese restaurant.

kid did not know "high chinese" but mom did.

its saying "High Temperature, System Shutting Down"

its not even 90' freaking degrees out. once ac was running it stopped giving me issues at all.

so I am going to have to figure out a way to rig up some air cooling for this thing. get an ultra quiet 40mm fan most likely.

I did and I finally have a translation (for mine at least) duh. I just stopped by a Chinese restaurant.

that would have been my next suggestion :)

its saying "High Temperature, System Shutting Down"

its not even 90' freaking degrees out. once ac was running it stopped giving me issues at all.

not the first time I've seen reports about overheating issues with these

is there any other camera that works like the DDPAI? ie connect an app and it auto downloads all the clip you saves pressing the wireless remote control button and short clips like the DDPAI (10 to 20 seconds)

I am going to see about rigging up a cooling fan for it. what I really need to do is cut it open so I can "vent" it more but that would certainly void the warranty.

thinking of "encasing it" and using a peltier to cool the inside of the case :) if a simple ultra quiet fan does not cut it.

In the cigar outlet power mode ...even with a transend card my DDPai still fails to see the sd card on boot up every now and then...I finally got a hardwire kit from china...and installed it tonight...but ...how do I know if its in park mode...and if something happens while I'm away from my car how will I know...is there an audio prompt?
(I don't think its going into park mode actually ...just recording as normal....)
Edit...
It was on all night recording I had it set to shut down after 6 hours...and it did not.
very confusing!

Last edited:
Back