RobTrehy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
VIOFO A119
NovaTrakt is a GPS Video Player for Windows (7 onwards) PCs
(http://novatrakt.pawsoft.co.uk)

NovaTrakt was initially released as a way of extracting the GPS data into a GPX file to make the GPS Video Files compatible with an older GPS Video Player. Today NovaTrakt has become a new GPS Video Player itself!

NovaTrakt is designed as an alternative to older or more clumsy GPS Video Players.
NovaTrakt is designed and tested to work specifically with GPS Videos created by a VIOFO A119. Although similar devices powered by a Novatek NT96660 processor, for example, the VIOFO A119S, will also work.

NovaTrakt provides all of your GPS Video information in one simple window, with an easy to use interface.
With your journeys automatically presented to you as one trip.

NovaTrakt isn't quite ready for everyone yet, and as such we are running a private BETA.
You do not need to have previous experience in BETA testing software. Just a willingness to be patient and report issues, test the fixes and report back!
If you would be interested in participating in our BETA test, please complete the form below and we will be in contact.

Compatible Cameras
  • VIOFO A119 (F/W 2.01 is not compatible)
  • VIOFO A119S (F/W 1.0.1 onwards)
  • Plus more ? - Let me know!

System Requirements
  • Windows 7 or better
  • .NET Framework 4.5.2 or better

Version History
Private BETA - 28/04/2017

Screenshots
Main.jpg
Loading.jpg
Settings.jpg
About.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to try it but the D/L link is non-functional.

is your software free ?
does it have picture in picture mode for two channel dashcam ?

I would love to try it but the D/L link is non-functional.

The software is not released yet. If you are willing, you can sign up the private BETA test using the link in the first post.

is your software free ?
does it have picture in picture mode for two channel dashcam ?
Yes the software is free.
There is no picture in picture mode at present.

The software is not released yet. If you are willing, you can sign up the private BETA test using the link in the first post....
doh (2).jpg

Completely missed that. Signed up now.

Just wanted to acknowledge those who have signed up to the BETA - thanks.

The first BETA release will be available shortly - just fixing the installer - then we'll be in touch will download links etc.

This will be brilliant as my A119S won`t show GPS mapping routes on Registrator Viewer as my old broken Mini 0801 used to be able to... One question please, will there be a zoomable facility on Nova Trakt as there is on Registrator Viewer to close in on registration plates?.. Well done to all those of you working hard on this new viewing platform.....

Hi Rob..any update as to when the first BETA release will be available for us to try out please...??

The BETA is only released to the beta testers, who had completed the form in the first post (now removed)

BETA testing is going well, I'm looking to release our 3rd beta early next week. I suspect we'll need a 4th before a public release can be made.

Ah..many thanks for the update and for all your (and the BETA helpers) hard work in getting this programme available......Regards...

Hi Rob...any updates for us in respect to the possible release date for the Nova Trakt system please....

Do any of you Beta testers have any updates on the progress of this programme please?

Could anyone kindly advise if the programme is still in progress or has it been set aside..would appreciate any updates as was so looking forward to having this to link in with my A119S.. Thanks all...

Just to let you all know, I was away the last 2 weeks of June and July up till now at work have been very busy (I work in a school, so end of term etc).

I'm also moving house at the end of August, and then again at the end of September (long story!)

Progress of NovaTrakt will be slow for the time being, but do not fear, I am still working on it!

I'm ashamed, I'm embarrased and most importantly, I'm sorry!

Life, as I hope you'll understand, gets in the way at times.

It started with a couple of large projects at work, and then in June, I became a dad for the first time :)

I still have all the code, although my A119 is still running version 2 firmware, I think. So I should probably start by updating that and seeing how my files play.

I'm going to organise what I have and make it available via GitHub. I'd like to get this working completely at some point, so I feel this is the best approach.

Once again, apologies to all of you. I plan to make this right! :cool:

Back