$7.99 Class 10 32GB WINTEC microSD card! (Frys Electronics, In-Store only) Good/Bad? We'll see.

Street Guardian USA

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
StreetGuardian.CAM Amazon.com
I was checking out Fry's to see if they have decent prices on microSD cards. I need one more before my Vegas trip and didn't have time to wait for Amazon.

Frys Electronics has 32GB Class 10 microSD cards for $7!
http://www.frys.com/product/6492412

If you're lucky enough to live near one, might be a good deal. (or too good to be true?) I'm hoping they are good quality and this is just a price gimmick to drive more people into the stores.
lQEZ1dd.png

I need a few spare microSD cards for testing my spare WF1 and other DashCams in the near future so I might as well try them out. I'll be sure to only buy one at first to fully test it via h2testw.exe

Frys» PC Components» Flash Cards» #6492412
32GB MICRO SD C10 3FMUSD32GBC10-R

Last edited:
I have been using Wintec SD and Micro SD cards for four years with no problems. I went to the Fry's link and you can only purchase in-store, checked store availability(all stores within 100 mile radius of S.F.) and they don't have any in stock. ($0.78-$0.65/GB is average price.) If you call the store's in your area they may be able to give you more info. http://www.walmart.com/search/searc...onstraint=0&_be_switches=no_image_demotion:on

Last edited:
I went to the Fry's link and you can only purchase in-store, checked store availability(all stores within 100 mile radius of S.F.) and they don't have any in stock.

Bummer, I guess their campaign to get people into the store was a success! I hate when stores leave up ads like this for things that are not in stock.

Actually it lets you order online, and says it's ready for pickup 11/11 (so a few week delay)

EDIT: Never mind I got mixed up with the Walmart link that showed a 4GB card.

Back