that's the way the chinese does. They dont care about customers. As long as it can sell. When it's no longer be sold any more, they move to the next products.
It's reason why 0903 is very quiclky replaced with this 0906. And they need it to be sold as soon as possible.
Dear, I agree with you, such kind of factories are exist, but we are not. We care every customers, not only distribution but also the end users.
Mini 0906 is not the alternatives from mini 0903. It is absolutely new products.
Mini 0903 is still on production.

We post the new item on AE, not mean we wanna selling them at a moment. We hope it can be known by more customers. Also, some customers need sample to test, and they like order sample from AE.

Looks interesting ! ( But the proof is in the pudding ) ...
And in the past the pudding has been NQR ....

We post the new item on AE, not mean we wanna selling them at a moment. We hope it can be known by more customers. Also, some customers need sample to test, and they like order sample from AE.

so you don't want to sell them yet but just want to promote them as coming, sorry, I must have been confused by your thread here titled "Mini 0906 is on sale" and your webpage showing 1200 pieces in stock, my mistake :rolleyes:

so you don't want to sell them yet but just want to promote them as coming, sorry, I must have been confused by your thread here titled "Mini 0906 is on sale" and your webpage showing 1200 pieces in stock, my mistake :rolleyes:
i dont think so. They has sold 0906 on alibaba. They dont consider them as test beta products any more. New product already on sale now.
if i order 0906 on alibaba, and they cant give me, then they will be got big fined by alibaba.

Last edited:
1200pcs is ordered. We advertise and sell on AE, too.

So you are saying you guys use your paying customers to test beta products?
Definitely, we are not mean that.
Mini 0906 is almost complete and had mass produced already. The development team had test for several months before we post on AE.

Definitely, we are not mean that.
Mini 0906 is almost complete and had mass produced already. The development team had test for several months before we post on AE.
But have a look at the 0906 forums:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/forums/mini-0906.237/
There are still many issues, like:
Overheating:
->Shutdowns
->Out of focus
->deformation of the housing
Rear cam input cant be flipped
GPS issues
Date resets
Probably many more

Retailers like you are the reason such factories still exist.

And the only reason.......... Sometimes it amazes me how stupid humans are which keeps this rubbish selling

Retailers like you are the reason such factories still exist.
Funny, you didn't buy from us, how do you know we are that kind of factory!
If we don't post for selling, shall we keep hundreds pieces in our warehouse for waiting other sellers like you post at first.

And the only reason.......... Sometimes it amazes me how stupid humans are which keeps this rubbish selling
If you didn't use it, you don't right to judge.
Some guys who leave message here are nothing but competitors who wanna pressure us

you didn't buy from us, how do you know we are that kind of factory

Is that some sort of ridiculous joke and how stupid do you think most of us westerners are......... Clearly some and that's your target market obviously

I don't need to buy a product before I review it here on DCT or anywhere else and you selling your rubbish without backup cant hide anywhere

Funny, you didn't buy from us, how do you know we are that kind of factory!
If we don't post for selling, shall we keep hundreds pieces in our warehouse for waiting other sellers like you post at first.

Are you a retailer or a representative of the 0903 factory? You're contradicting your own statements and stand.

So basically what you're saying is - it's perfectly alright to sell a defective product to unsuspecting buyers and cheat them of their hard earned money in order to liquidate bug-ridden stock?

I'm not a retailer and FYI I wouldn't touch another Mini series camera even with a 10 foot pole.

Last edited:
Someone confirmed with MEG marketing manager Julie yesterday about pre-order and official order, no more explain about our order and stock.

Back