Are you a retailer or a representative of the 0903 factory? You're contradicting your own statements and stand.

So basically what you're saying is - it's perfectly alright to sell a defective product to unsuspecting buyers and cheat them of their hard earned money in order to liquidate bug-ridden stock?

I'm not a retailer and FYI I wouldn't touch another Mini series camera even with a 10 foot pole.
Hypocrites always think they are very noble
You don't touch Mini series camera because you only interested in cheap cameras such as H198, C600, K6000, something less than 15$

Julie talked about you, um..... You know, she knows and I know now!
He is a famous person. :) no wonder why everyone in this industry know him.

Sound like @jokiin got some groupie's :D

Definitions:
A person, especially a young woman, who regularly follows a pop music group or other celebrity in the hope of meeting or getting to know them.

Wow! :rolleyes:

"Crooked-Connie", that's more like it!

The cameras I use are listed on the left. If you're going to resort to inane drivel and are not willing to answer questions. Don't bother posting.
And you?
Poor man, I never mean to attack anyone in this forum. But you guys are attack from the beginning. I am here to answer your questions and doubt, and what did you guys feedback me.. Only attack and bad languages.
Shame on you! Poor man!

I never mean to attack anyone in this forum. But you guys are attack from the beginning.

Everyone is confused and or annoyed because you posted a thread here titled "Mini 0906 Is On Sale" when it's not ready for prime time yet. It gives the impression that you're trying to push boxes regardless of the quality or potential fall out. People are in the middle of testing and then this thread appears out of nowhere saying it's on sale as if it's ready to go today. The timing is very odd to say the least.

He is a famous person. :) no wonder why everyone in this industry know him.
Yes, I know maybe he is a famous man in this forum. I didn't know him before, but after talking with Julie, I know about him.
I joined this forum three years ago, but I didn't come here very very long time (like 2 years). Very busy everyday!
Some days ago, I remembered this forum, and login in, I saw guys are interested in new item Mini 0906
So, I post new post here, but, I didn't think you guys reaction are so intense, even bad languages.
You guys if have any questions, please contact Meg marketing manager Julie to confirm.

Yes, I know maybe he is a famous man in this forum. I didn't know him before, but after talking with Julie, I know about him.
I joined this forum three years ago, but I didn't come here very very long time (like 2 years). Very busy everyday!
Some days ago, I remembered this forum, and login in, I saw guys are interested in new item Mini 0906
So, I post new post here, but, I didn't think you guys reaction are so intense, even bad languages.
You guys if have any questions, please contact Meg marketing manager Julie to confirm.
just wonder: which company do you work for ?
and i wont say anything more.
Good luck :D:D

And you?
Poor man, I never mean to attack anyone in this forum. But you guys are attack from the beginning. I am here to answer your questions and doubt, and what did you guys feedback me.. Only attack and bad languages.
Shame on you! Poor man!

Rubbish!

Nobody attacked you on a personal level, all comments were against your unethical business practices. You're the one indulging in name calling and childish behaviour.

Answer this - Are you Rayman or one of his minions?

Rubbish!

Nobody attacked you on a personal level, all comments were against your unethical business practices. You're the one indulging in name calling and childish behaviour.

Answer this - Are you Rayman or one of his minions?
You are just 2B.

Everyone is confused and or annoyed because you posted a thread here titled "Mini 0906 Is On Sale" when it's not ready for prime time yet. It gives the impression that you're trying to push boxes regardless of the quality or potential fall out. People are in the middle of testing and then this thread appears out of nowhere saying it's on sale as if it's ready to go today. The timing is very odd to say the least.
Before post the new item on AE, we confirmed with marketing sales manager Julie who agree with us to start sale. Otherwise, we will not.
No one wanna risk invest. Right? Maybe we should confirm with her again.

Before post the new item on AE, we confirmed with marketing sales manager Julie who agree with us to start sale. Otherwise, we will not.
No one wanna risk invest. Right? Maybe we should confirm with her again.
(assuming this is true):
The problem is that MEG is beta testing the 0906 camera at the same time you are already marketing it here in this forum.
I wonder why meg would already sell the camera when we even got spare parts to swap (I.e. The lens) because they could be better.
Bad timing

Edit:
Are we talking about the same conpanies? Im talking about MEG TECH CO when using the term "MEG"

Last edited:
i dont think so. They has sold 0906 on alibaba. They dont consider them as test beta products any more. New product already on sale now. if i order 0906 on alibaba, and they cant give me, then they will be got big fined by alibaba.

If you order 0906 on Alibaba, you will get a message from our service girl for sample notice.
we serve our distributors, we need to release some advertisements; but we only do on 1688 which facing to local trading company. we don't work Alibaba/AliExpress/Ebay/Amazon which will be a protecting policy our distributors (most trading company will lost competitiveness if factory join the game.)

New version rear view camera is available.

Attachments

• 3 logo.jpg
    3 logo.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 18
Does the rear view cam get power from main cam ?

Back