The 2017 non traffic dashcam footage thread

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Well we better get this kicked off before the year get too old.
Feel free to share all your non traffic related captures.

And you know me lo let me kick off this thread.

I swear i was not being a clown getting that woman to smile, just looked at her.

The blonde passing right by my rear camera :happy: i bet she is and will be popular with the boys :smuggrin:

Here's one, still warm. ;)
It has a bit of traffic "rage" but that's not what this video is about.

Such enthusiasm for winning the euro vision song contest :D

I got a ace capture today, until i realized i forgot the mobius at home, so no camera in the left side :rolleyes:

But the 26 degrees weather sure did get the girls out in force, and sporting the light dress code :)

I got a ace capture today, until i realized i forgot the mobius at home, so no camera in the left side :rolleyes:

But the 26 degrees weather sure did get the girls out in force, and sporting the light dress code :)
You know you will never be forgiven for that oversight. :cry:

The raw footage of the innovv C3 look much better.
Wanna be Americans enjoying the first days of summer in Denmark

Yeah, though not a big fan of the C2 vettes but if any it should be the 66 big block stingray, but i do dig that el camino, that's the right el camino to have, newer ones not so much in my book.

350 GT leading the pack is alright too

Weather are improving, and the girls are dropping clothe or cloths size at a proportional rate :angelic:

Still girls of today have nothing on the girls of the 80ties, not even close, so fortunate one was young back then.

Girls - Girls - Girls.

Soundtrack video.
DO NOT view music video open in a new window just for the music.

Then when my short video are done then you can open the music video and enjoy the rest of it.

Last edited:
Back