G1W-S - some questions

Just heads up after looking at some down loaded footage using Dashcam Viewer and Registration Viewer programmes these have yet to be configured with this camera with the GPS. at first I thought it was my camera or the GPS module but as the camera is showing the true speed. I counted this out. and after seeing other peoples reviews on YouTube etc.... I noticed that their speed was not matching the cameras GPS speed. I'm unsure if there is any more software programmes out there that as been tried and tested for this model camera.

Oddly I just tried something out. Using my G1W-s GPS module with an autovox A118c, Registrator is showing the speed as accurate. so although the G1w-s shows accurate speed on the cam yet double speed on Registrator, I don't know if it's to do with how the cam is writing/embedding the .nmea file that registrator reads, as the issue clearly isn't with the GPS modules

not sure if it is registrator viewer issue as I've also had same issue with dash cam viewer as well displaying false speeds https://dashcamviewer.com/

it's an unsupported model in Registrator Viewer, likely the same issue for Dashcam Viewer although for that you can send sample files to @traveler to look at

yes I see where this can be an issue then. many thanks.

You can use motion detection for parking, we will check if we can implement video recording activated by G-sensor in future firmware.
Will add speed unit option in next version.
show the MPH and not the KM/H.....
have these options been loaded by you site yet?
new firmware?? upgrade?? update?? for the G1W-S

Back