Registrator Viewer A119 GPS Issue

OK. Even though it plays OK in media player? Any alternatives I could try?

there are some video related settings in Registrator Viewer you can adjust, as far as I know this model is not supported in Registrator Viewer though so what sort of functionality you'll get I'm not sure

I just installed Registrator Viewer to test it.

It played both the 1080 and 1440 files with no problem, however as expected no GPS or G-Sensor data was displayed.

Back to Dashcam Viewer. It works flawlessly for me, and even displays the correct MPH speed, even though the speed contained in the GPS data in the video is in KPH as opposed to MPH.

RodeoGeorge

I just received my A119's today (1 front and 1 rear) I was disappointed that Registrator Viewer does not display the GPS data. So I purchased the Dash Cam Viewer software. I have my resolution on the A119's set to 1080P 60. I'm assuming that since I have the latest model that the speed contained in the GPS data is in fact MPH. I have a desktop computer that I built myself back in 2011 that uses two Evga GPU's. So it's in surround mode through three monitors.

speed in the camera and in the software will be selectable between metric and imperial to suit whatever the end user needs
I was reading earlier posts where the A119 or A118 only displayed KMH> I'm happy to report that it is indeed selectable KMH/MPH

Back