GS8000

Thanks Cheeky ,

from where do you download DirectUsb , i checked with google but
the sites i tried want to download others app ...
I want the real one to check if i can unbrick my gs

Thanks Cheeky ,

from where do you download DirectUsb , i checked with google but
the sites i tried want to download others app ...
I want the real one to check if i can unbrick my gs
I downloaded from
http://www.x-drivers.com/catalog/flash/edr/companies/ambarella/models/direct_usb/28838/download.html
Type in the verification code in the grey box as requested and press enter.
the download will begin within one minute...DO NOT download anything else (media get, free scan etc)
LOL

Thanks a lot , though i doubt i will succeed the cam is really dead with the usb power or a good battery ...

you need the original firmware file in .elf version to revive a dead camera, do you have that file for yours?

you need the original firmware file in .elf version to revive a dead camera, do you have that file for yours?
No i dont have this elf file .
My problem is even worse : i burnt something in the electronics , i cant power up the cam , i removed
the shell , had it working with a lithium battery that showed 4.5 volts ....then pouf ...the whole thing
shut down . With a magnafier i looked for burnt pieces/connection , nothing to be seen/repaired.
Must be inside some of the chips ...RIP :rolleyes:

yeah, time to start shopping for something new, this was not a great model unfortunately and has been plagued with issues, the factory that made this model are using a new design team now for their mainboards so at least a sign that they are learning from their mistakes

yeah, time to start shopping for something new, this was not a great model unfortunately and has been plagued with issues, the factory that made this model are using a new design team now for their mainboards so at least a sign that they are learning from their mistakes
Right but the dammage is done ....how intelligent businessmen can burn their market this way ?
For the quality of image/sound i was quite satisfied , i had tought that buying a $ 110 us would
be more tested ....my $ 22 cam is still functionning .

I believe that Chinese companies dont understand how things should be done :
right first the first time ....no other way.

I believe that Chinese companies dont understand how things should be done :
right first the first time ....no other way.

there's an awful lot that just produce product as cheaply as possible, that's never going to end well for anyone concerned

Hey guys, I am from germanz and bought the gs8000

Now my question is how to get the camera to record automatically when it gets power from the car? It turns on automatically, but can I set it to record automatically?

my question is how to get the camera to record automatically when it gets power from the car? It turns on automatically, but can I set it to record automatically?

I have not used mine in awhile, but if i remember correctly the GS8000 should auto record once it turns on. I think it has a blinking blue light to show it is recording if I remember correctly. If not try formatting your memory card inside the camera and see if that fixes.

Also is it a GS8000 or GS8000L?

I dont know how to say which model it is... where can i see it?

Ok now it records automatically. I thought the screen will go of after a while, or is it lighting all the time?

Also I want to ask wy the cam dont start to record when I shake it, like someone ist driving into my car. I thought the g sensor would be like this?

Thanks

1. I dont know how to say which model it is... where can i see it?

Ok now it records automatically.

2. I thought the screen will go of after a while, or is it lighting all the time?

3. Also I want to ask wy the cam dont start to record when I shake it, like someone ist driving into my car. I thought the g sensor would be like this?

Thanks

1. post a picture of the menu to help identify your camera, the two versions have different menu screens

2. screen going off will be a menu setting, depends which version it is as to what it's called, need to know the answer to question 1 first

3. motion detect needs to be on in the menu, but it's normally not triggered by the G Sensor on these cameras anyway, it will be triggered by movement in front of the CMOS sensor

I applied a picture of my menu. I want to set the cam to the power net of my car, so that the cam automatically start to record and save all without start, stop and save it every time.1384294752356.jpg

that's the cheap Novatek version unfortunately, GS8000L, someone that has one will need to advise about the menu options, it should record automatically though, are you using the supplied USB cigarette power adapter?

Yes its recording automatically and yes im using the zigarette adapter. But I dont understand how it works? If there is no space on the sd, is the cam rewritting on the old recordings? And why Is the screen all the time on?

Yes its recording automatically and yes im using the zigarette adapter. But I dont understand how it works? If there is no space on the sd, is the cam rewritting on the old recordings? And why Is the screen all the time on?

it will recycle the files, oldest files get deleted to make way for the newest ones when the card fills up

look for a Screen Saver or LCD Off seting in the menu to turn the screen off after a few minutes

I set it on 1 Minute but its allways on when recording....

Also i thought that it would record automatically if the g sensor get some input1384359779525.jpg

Back