Yi Dashcam, Mijia Dashcam, 360 J511C comparisons

Jeremy Wong

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Dash Cam
Viofo A119, Viofo A119S, Xiaomi Mijia, 360 J511C, etc
you can manually remove the 30 frames that's overlapping, or you can first run your footage thru registrator viewer that can do that automatic when you have entered the 1000 ms overlap time, it will then also output your several files as one consecutive recording, but otherwise not mess up image quality as it dont alter the parameters for that.

Lately i have removed the 30 overlapping frames manually for my Big drive video series in another sub-forum, it is not that bade once you get going and i have plenty of time anyway.

you can manually remove the 30 frames that's overlapping, or you can first run your footage thru registrator viewer that can do that automatic when you have entered the 1000 ms overlap time, it will then also output your several files as one consecutive recording, but otherwise not mess up image quality as it dont alter the parameters for that.

Lately i have removed the 30 overlapping frames manually for my Big drive video series in another sub-forum, it is not that bade once you get going and i have plenty of time anyway.

Thank you! Will try it out.

I wish the resolution could be better. Sometimes plate numbers are hard to read.

Back