Feitelijk's SG9665GC

Ran the V3 in the Daihatsu last friday:
I believe You can clearly see the focusdifference left and right.
Ai29GQK.jpg

qIhU953.jpg

Definitely looks like a heat issue. I compared the two cold, there is a focus difference but not that much
tUnLw5p.gif

And a cold V3 with a warm V2. V2 doen't suffer at all from the heat V3 still shows the small focus difference.
vmf8doD.gif

Definitely looks like a heat issue. I compared the two cold, there is a focus difference but not that much
tUnLw5p.gif

And a cold V3 with a warm V2. V2 doen't suffer at all from the heat V3 still shows the small focus difference.
vmf8doD.gif
with or without CPL filter ?
if it's heat issue, so i sugess you put CPL filter on this. It can absorb and tranfer heat to enviroment.

No cpl, doesn't fit in the westfield.

Cold V3: Bit fuzzy
DSxqXi2.jpg

Hot V3: (20 min drive in 27 degC weather)
Qc88UO9.jpg

V2 again, today I had some blue and recovery:
Recovery when the trees on the right come into play

Yellow bus, and recovert when the bridge comes in to the toppart of the image

I still have the suspicion that the colorbalance is too much focussed on the top. (AE centerweight )

Any speculations what triggered the recovery from blue here?
Green grass or Red car?

Another recovery:

Got the V3 back after lens change.

Imagequality chack will have to wait a bit, but the sound compared to the V2 you can hear now:
V3 is the second one which stutters a bit.

This were the V2 and V3 with focus problem.
YN1TJwN.gif

And this is from friday:
HseNAPu.jpg

Everything is in focus, yeeeeh!(y)
Hiniko took the lens from my old (blown up) V3 and put in the replacement V3 that had a focusproblem. Thanks for the service!

Wow! How many times did SG replaced your SG? Seems like this is third or fourth one?

Proper focus when camera is warm? Oooh, I want one, too!

Wow! How many times did SG replaced your SG? Seems like this is third or fourth one?
I got a free sample V3, that blew up (apparently using it as a cardreader is dangerous)
Got a replacement, but that had a focusproblem.
Now I have a frankenstein with the body from the second and the lens assembly from the first.

Question though: I have GPS turned on. And as you see I got a value on screem. But now I do not see it anymore.
Settings: 5min loop, WDR , EV 0.0, AE center, contrast 0 , motion detect off, audio on, date stamp off, logo off, GPS on, unit km, no car #m version 20170707.V3

Is it the logo?

Hmmmm, then probably there was no GPS signal. It doesn't show when ther's no signal right?

No that's not right either.
Friday:
tZ5XU1G.jpg

Monday:
eEMUHpM.jpg

If I had not plugged it in right?

Back