USA SOLD. FS: VIOFO WR1

mac

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
A119S, X100FHD, LB100; Mobius-C2 (x3), Mini 0803, HDR-AS30V
One month old. Looks and works as new. Box and all original accessories included.

$69 OBO plus actual CONUS shipping.

Last edited:
aZhiLNF.jpg

P6rLqgV.jpg

Interested but can't PM as your profile is locked. Need to ask shipping costs. PM me if you can ;)

Phil

PM replied.

Payment sent and very happy to get such a great deal on a cam I really want :D

You meet the nicest people on DCT :cool:

Phil

Camera sold to Phil. Thanks!

@mac You finally lost your patience and decide to get rid of WR 1. You kill two birds with one stone, get rid of WR 1 and make @SawMaster happy.

Thanks for sharing your insights in my FS thread. As a WR1 owner, you're likely aware the camera works well.

I have enough others that I can use for the time being, including the A119S.

I like the cam design but I own nothing which can interface with it. So now that I will have the cam, I will have to stop procrastinating and get a tablet like I should have done months ago ;) Mac has helped me in more ways that one without knowing it :cool:

Phil

Thanks Phil. The only "glitch" to be aware of is that you'll need to format the SD card before inserting it into the camera (use the VIOFO utility or official SD card format utility). If you don't need to use the "live view" WiFi features or change any of the default settings, the camera will "just work" when power is applied. If you do have a Mac or Android device you can make full use of all the features. Also, you can still pop the SD card and view recordings on your home computer, just like any other camera.

About formatting sd card, I formatted mine in Yi dashcam first and then insert it in WR 1 and works fine for now.

Sent from my CUBOT MAX using Tapatalk

I like the cam design but I own nothing which can interface with it. So now that I will have the cam, I will have to stop procrastinating and get a tablet like I should have done months ago ;) Mac has helped me in more ways that one without knowing it :cool:

Phil

One small step for man, one giant leap for SawMaster.
Welcome to the 21 century.
I'm sure you gonna be happy for all your new toys.:)

...I will have to stop procrastinating and get a tablet like I should have done months ago...
Just the first step on the road to another 'addiction'. :rolleyes::D

Just the first step on the road to another 'addiction'. :rolleyes::D

Nah, I'm a simpleton and all I need is something which is also internet-capable in the van that will do the WR-1 app too. I neither need or want any more than that or I'd have a smartphone already.

I don't need no steenking technology- well not much of it :p

Phil, the 4th Amigo :cool:

Thanks Phil. The only "glitch" to be aware of is that you'll need to format the SD card before inserting it into the camera (use the VIOFO utility or official SD card format utility). If you don't need to use the "live view" WiFi features or change any of the default settings, the camera will "just work" when power is applied. If you do have a Mac or Android device you can make full use of all the features. Also, you can still pop the SD card and view recordings on your home computer, just like any other camera.
There is another solution to format the new card automatically like for 64GB card, but we are afraid someone use memory card from their other cameras and lose data.
So currently we let the user to format the card.

People should never just swallow what ever new technology that come along, you will do right in questioning many of these new things like so many old things in your life.
I salute any man that can be just fine without the stuff many other find impossible to be without.

I have been open about many things i have passed by on internet fora, and some times been labeled a tin foil hat waring loon, but that's far from the truth ( at least the tin foil hat part )
I love technology, but i also have to say some things i find monumental stupid and a waster of what ever raw materials went into the thing.

Back