Pics that make you smile

Is this made for those who feel left out?

7.jpg

notice the guy's neclace... i bet that has a lot to do with it...

They look fake.

Real hands don't look that waxy.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I wonder how it look down below on that corner, there cant be anything that's round anymore.

I ran the front R tire of my Opel GT over a foot thick pice of masonry hiding in the tall grass along a bumpy dirt road ( that's why i was driving a little in the tall grass )
That wheel and tire was fawked up real good and i had to take it all apart and rebuild it, but nothing came out the top like that so it must have been a massive hit.

If the Dukes of Hazzard can jump their car over a creek, why can't my car do it?

KuoH

yeah, it's making thus clunking noise, and doesn't drive straight anymore. why no, i haven't driven it off any cliffs recently, why do you ask?

hehe yeah i remember many a jump in movies where you can see the car more or less fold like a pice of paper in the landing, but then a quick cut and change of camera angle and everything are okay.

And i still prefer that over CGI
My favorite are still the spiral jump in the man with the golden gun.

hehe yeah i remember many a jump in movies where you can see the car more or less fold like a pice of paper in the landing, but then a quick cut and change of camera angle and everything are okay.

And i still prefer that over CGI
My favorite are still the spiral jump in the man with the golden gun.
That one looked completely fine. Could have done without the slide whistle though...

(from IMDB) Somewhere between 256 and 321 "General Lee" cars were created and mostly destroyed during the series. Less than 20 in various states of disrepair still exist. Despite popular belief, there were no 1970 Chargers used in the series according to all the car builders.

general-lee-cars-on-trailer.jpg

PS. This was more than the number of cars used/destroyed in the Blues Brothers.

(from IMDB) Somewhere between 256 and 321 "General Lee" cars were created and mostly destroyed during the series. Less than 20 in various states of disrepair still exist. Despite popular belief, there were no 1970 Chargers used in the series according to all the car builders.

View attachment 32674

PS. This was more than the number of cars used/destroyed in the Blues Brothers.

no wonder Roscoe could never catch those Duke boys :D

And the Blues Brothers was driving a car with Cop motor 440 CUI - cop tires - cop suspension - cop shocks

Here's a burglar, caught on security camera, breaking into a Durian (fruit) storage building in thailand. At about I:10 it tears down a section of the wall to access the fruit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back