SJ7 V1.19 Firmware - Adds 4k Rotation - Report Thread

TonyCams

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Hello Guys,

Our SJ7 testers have pretty much confirmed that Rotation on 4k works well on the SJ7 star. Also, there are quite a few other improvements.

While the firmware is still Beta, feel free to try it out. v1.19 should be released on SJCAM.com soon!

Let us know if you find anything!

Download blog

Attachments

• v1.19.jpg
    v1.19.jpg
    280.4 KB · Views: 21
Im keeping my eye out for this new FW

Trapped at home by bad weather ( all day rain yesterday ) and also waiting for the post with parts crucial for my projects.

I'm confused by the number of betas: .17, .18., and now .19. Which of these becomes the next release rev.?

I think the plan is for this 1.19 to go public.

I'm usually uncomfortable with betas but I might just give these a try, just for laughs and grins.

Hello Guys,

Our SJ7 testers have pretty much confirmed that Rotation on 4k works well on the SJ7 star. Also, there are quite a few other improvements.

While the firmware is still Beta, feel free to try it out. v1.19 should be released on SJCAM.com soon!

Let us know if you find anything!

Download blog

There is no download link for v1.19 firmware :(

When can we expect v1.19 final?

More importantly, for the adventurous or reckless, where can we find the betas?

Thanks.

A suggestion regarding updates: Replace notice
"SJ7 Star Firmware Update Newest Version"
with
"
SJ7 Star Firmware Update Vn.nn - Newest Version"

Of course, replace or delete "Newest Version" as needed.

Thanks.

A suggestion regarding updates: Replace notice
"SJ7 Star Firmware Update Newest Version"
with
"
SJ7 Star Firmware Update Vn.nn - Newest Version"

Of course, replace or delete "Newest Version" as needed.
Okay, will do....

Guys, the final version is v1.18. It has been released officially here: SJ7 v1.18

Attachments

• SJ7 V1.18.jpg
    SJ7 V1.18.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 6
Sweet! [/two thumbs up]

Is this a blend of betas 17-19?

I will try the official route for this update later tonight.

I will have much needed RC car parts tomorrow and should be able to turn all the parts on my living room table into a running car be tomorrow evening :cool:

If i am lucky i might even get some hop up parts for the car too by tomorrow, but those are not needed to get running so i will hit the dirt this weekend hop up parts or not.

Weather forecast for Saturday and Sunday are not stunning, but i asume as good as it is going to get for Denmark this year, so there will be driving going on.

Already got 2 chargers going, one are charging 18650 lipo cells for a flashlight i might also get tomorrow, and then the RC charger is working on the new 3000 mah batteries for the car.

Well it seem i spoke too early here :rolleyes::oops: i should have known not to get my hopes up when Danish postal are involved.

Normally if i pay my customs i can pick up the parcel at the post office the next day, but not this time as i apparently paid my customs too early ( before noon ) normally i pay in the afternoon.

So now i am put on hold until Monday it seem :sick::sleep:

Is there a list of all of the changes in the final V1.18 release?

Back