SJCAM SJDASH Dashcam - 3" Sony IMX323 Car camera

Hi everyone. I posted my review earlier on a different thread. However, if it was missed, here it is again. Hope you like it.
Cheers

Hi everyone. I posted my review earlier on a different thread. However, if it was missed, here it is again. Hope you like it.
Cheers

Thanks for sharing! :)

I still chose SJ5000X Elite over the newer ones and the main reason is the stabilization.

I got mine from gearbest and it was dead on arrival. Won't power on. Waiting to hear back from gearbest. I don't think I've ever had any electronic device completely dead out of the box.

I got mine from gearbest and it was dead on arrival. Won't power on. Waiting to hear back from gearbest. I don't think I've ever had any electronic device completely dead out of the box.
Hello USDashCamera.... Please try upgrading the firmware. This should revive your unit. There was also a reviewer on this forum who had the same issue and the firmware upgrade helped.

V1.3 fw

Please confirm....

Thanks!

Hello USDashCamera.... Please try upgrading the firmware. This should revive your unit. There was also a reviewer on this forum who had the same issue and the firmware upgrade helped.

V1.3 fw

Please confirm....

Thanks!
I am not at home right now but I can try tonight, but it won't even power on. are you suggesting that it gets just enough power that it will be able to update the firmware? do you have a link to the user that had this same issue? thanks I can try when I get home tonight.

huzzah it works now. for a second I didnt think it was working because i was using a USB wall charger but it wasnt high enough amps, it was enough to get the lights to turn on this time at least though but when I used a 12v port it finally turned on. I am sort full swing in my F800 and DR750S reviews right now tho so this will have to come later.

huzzah it works now. for a second I didnt think it was working because i was using a USB wall charger but it wasnt high enough amps, it was enough to get the lights to turn on this time at least though but when I used a 12v port it finally turned on. I am sort full swing in my F800 and DR750S reviews right now tho so this will have to come later.

Great! Thanks for confirming. We are looking forward to your review.

Firmware V1.3 first record after update. I think the update was successful.

Firmware V1.3 first record after update. I think the update was successful.

Great! Glad to see the upgrade worked.

Hello guys,

here is a SJDASH v1.4 firmware that helps revive unit if you cannot power it on.

V1.4 fw

:)

@Erman, it turns out that you will probably need to reformat your card or change to a higher speed card.....

What does the first word say? Which firmware version are you on?

custer size wrong. fw 1.4

the camera's adapter does not work after fw 1.4 update. i think i was corrupted because it does not give energy. it is so sad

custer size wrong. fw 1.4

the camera's adapter does not work after fw 1.4 update. i think i was corrupted because it does not give energy. it is so sad

Okay, so this message is meant to say: Card Error. Please reformat.

Please try another card if issue persists.

Quick question: How are you able to power your unit on if your adapter is not working with v1.4 fw? please explain in more detail.

Cheers!

Back