October Timeshift (Winter time)

Module 79L

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Dash Cam
AT11DA, SG9665XS, G1W-H
Don't forget to turn back your dashcams' clock 1 hour tomorrow, if your cameras don't have GPS or if you feel inclined to. But why wouldn't you? ;)

I want a cam which operates on Lunar time to more closely match the lunatics my cam records every time I go for a drive :ROFLMAO:

Thanks for the reminder. I guess we'll see yet another group of the bi-annual complaints about DST :rolleyes:

Phil

I want a cam which operates on Lunar time to more closely match the lunatics my cam records every time I go for a drive :ROFLMAO:...

(y)

...I guess we'll see yet another group of the bi-annual complaints about DST :rolleyes:..
Followed by a group of complaints about the bi-annual complaints. :ROFLMAO:

The big problem occurs when you and Girl #1 are out and about and run into Girl #2 with a different guy. Oops....

Don't forget to turn back your dashcams' clock 1 hour tomorrow, if your cameras don't have GPS or if you feel inclined to. But why wouldn't you? ;)
Because I need to find the time to unmount and bring the Mobius cameras inside, hook them up to a pc to sync the time, then remount them again. Might be a job for Monday or Wednesday.

cant you do that with phone and OTG cable ? i would go along those lines if i had a lot of mobius cameras, and i worried about their times,,, which i dont.

This is one of the things I like on Garmin 55. Set the time to "Automatic" and that's it. No time zones, no summer time, no drama.

I'm going to check all my cams to see which one's clock runs slowest. then mount that one in front so I'll get to my destinations faster :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: :D

Phil

US shifts time at different dates...
All the USA states, or just some of them? They seem to have various inconsistent rules for other things...

Dates are normally consistent per country, not all locations use DST though
I guess that is confusing enough :)

"The last DST change in Hawaii was on September 30, 1945."

All my cameras always run on GMT, zero offset so easy to understand for everyone anywhere on Earth.

Reactions: Mtz
We have states here that don't use DST but are otherwise in the same timezone, when you cross the border the time changes, makes automating things overly complex

All the USA states, or just some of them? They seem to have various inconsistent rules for other things...
Arizona has it right by not changing at all. Inconsistent rules are common between states, but not unlike the differences between all countries in the world. Nobody has got it right so far.

Back