Mini 0906 Official Version on Amazon

Veckle DashCam

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Mini 0906
This is the official version of Mini 0906 Dual Dash Cam from Veckle on amazon. not the test sample

Specification
Chipset: NT96663
Camera: Front Sony IMX290/291; Rear Sony IMX322/323 2MP CMOS
Lens View Field: Front 130 degree, Rear 145 degree
Aperture: Front F1.7, Rear F2.0
LCD screen: 1.5inch
Motion detection, High temperature protection, Real-time display, Parking guard, 180 degree rotation
HDMI connect, Loop recording, Over voltage protection, One-key mute

[Update] The latest version has Built-in GPS mount, but no hardwire kit (you can buy the kit from Veckle on amazon)

Check more on amazon

Last edited:
why can't I order this for delivery to the UK?

Combi don't seam to have the latest version, plus it doesn't come with cpl filter and is £20 more expensive.

Combi don't seam to have the latest version, plus it doesn't come with cpl filter and is £20 more expensive.
They may have the wrong image but I doubt they are selling pre-production cameras.
Ask them which version it will be and to include a free CPL ;)
They have in the past given very good support when needed.

The latest version of the hardwire kits with selectable voltage protection are only just shipping now. Shenzhen Blueskysea Technology Co., Ltd and Shenzhen Conkim in China both have new kit with in line fuse and version with piggy back fuse holders is just about to ship. Have ordered 2 x 0906 dashcams from Blueskysea after Rayman Chan confirmed they were one of his main distributors. Great comms from both. Ordered yesterday via eBay and got shipping confirmation this morning...now the wait! Will order hardwire kits next week when latest version is in stock.

Does anyone know which sellers on eBay UK are reliable? There's securitydirect007, funshare888, and fantronics1688. These are all listed as blueskysea models.

I want to avoid the amazon speckle version as it is £40 more, unless of course the others are dodgy.

Thanks!

Does anyone know which sellers on eBay UK are reliable? There's securitydirect007, funshare888, and fantronics1688. These are all listed as blueskysea models.

I want to avoid the amazon speckle version as it is £40 more, unless of course the others are dodgy.

Thanks!
We rebrand this mini 0906 with Blueskysea,and you can go with this seller securitydirect007,they got items from us!

You can PM us for amazon.uk purchase link,we offer shipping to Germany from UK warehouse!

This is the one I bought in September. Mine came with the Built-in GPS mount & Hard Wire kit.
I still have a lot of issues with the parking guard working.

Back