SJCAM SJ7 Star Sample Videos

Recorded a massive 12 hour video lapse today, but it was out of my very dirty living room window so that was working against the SJ7.

But it prove it can be done by the SJ7 and so 12 hours just fly by.
Awesome! Thanks for the test :)

Yeah and a school to the Right of it, though they recently took part of its lawn for a parking space.
So glad i have my bedroom on the other side of the block i live in, damn those kids can make some noise during recess.

Ah, but remember another generation said that about you... LOL

I wasent loud in school, cuz i was the target for just about anyone there, so i knew to keep quiet and out of sight.
But otherwise you are right, and trust me i have not forgotten much of the stuff from when i was young as i have a supremely weird wired brain that save all the bad parts and forget most of the good parts.

There you have a short video with the SJ7, shooting 4k 30 fps. I'm using a Zhiyun Z1 rider M gimbal. I did a little color and brightness correction (The camera overexposes a lot).

1080/120 slow motion, upscaled to 4K.
Raw footage seem a little grainy.

I wasent loud in school, cuz i was the target for just about anyone there, so i knew to keep quiet and out of sight.
But otherwise you are right, and trust me i have not forgotten much of the stuff from when i was young as i have a supremely weird wired brain that save all the bad parts and forget most of the good parts.

Don't worry- as you get a few years older you'll begin forgetting everything :rolleyes: Just don't forget your trousers before leaving home and you'll be OK :ROFLMAO:
Though I don't need an action cam the SJ7 is impressive and I enjoy the excellent vids it does .

Phil

We was out in the forest again yesterday, and this time we dident forget to test the winch on my friends truck and the earth anchors he also carry around.

The winch itself have a dead lift capacity of 35 Kg i think it is, the winch rope are strong braided fishing line normally used for big game fishing.

SJ Gimbal looking good :cool:

That market footage look good, would have been stunning if a gimbal was used i am sure.

Offroader pulling trailer with essentials for off road adventure,,,, fuel and beer.

Original 1080/60 footage, just cut a little in pinnacle and exported wit 40 mbit

Dios mio :eek: that's a hill you will only see me drive down, after i somehow have been lifted to the top cuz i will not kill myself trying to get up there the old fashioned way.

Back