Pics that make you smile

**** yeah!;)
Get it:whistle:

23167999_1884597245188632_1481916839605887674_n.jpg

Planned Parenthood saves many thousands of lives actually. Last year the reproductive health services organization saw 2.7 million patients and provided nearly a million women with cancer screening, breast exams and STI/STD testing and treatment despite what the politically motivated "pro-life", right wing propaganda would have you believe. Many of these women could not afford to have obtained these services elsewhere. Only three percent of PP's budget is devoted to abortion services, none of which comes from government spending.

Last edited:
I am pro people having the right to do as they please as long as it dont hurt other people, and other people should not get too attached to what 2 other people have generated, and other people should know we are 7.5 billion people on this earth and soon we will be 10 billion, so a life lost here and there to more or less sensible reasons i see as no problem.

I think PP might spend a lot of money on educating people, and that's good cuz ignorance are one of the biggest problems in this world.

Planned Parenthood saves many thousands of lives actually. Last year the reproductive health services organization saw 2.7 million patients and provided nearly a million women with cancer screening, breast exams and STI/STD testing and treatment despite what the politically motivated "pro-life", right wing propaganda would have you believe. Many of these women could not afford to have obtained these services elsewhere. Only three percent of PP's budget is devoted to abortion services, none of which comes from government spending.

Not worth the effort, country_hick is trolling as he so often does. Not sure why he feels the need to do this here, but troll be a troll!

Brian

Not worth the effort, country_hick is trolling as he so often does. Not sure why he feels the need to do this here, but troll be a troll!

Brian

Counterbalancing with some actual facts can be in order on occasion but I quite agree with you. Provocative political propaganda, especially crap like that shouldn't even be permitted here in the first place, much less tolerated or ignored. This should apply regardless of one's political leanings.

I wouldn't even put a IOS thermostat on my radiator, due to the also insane high prize of heating up your place here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back