SJDASH Section Welcome Thread

TonyCams

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
First thread in this section for the SJCAM SJDASH 3.0" Dashcam. Feel free to post questions, comments and reviews in this section. SJDASH link

Indeed welcome to the new kid on the block and on my windscreen.
Just now i am about to have a closer look at the daytime footage i have gotten in today ( cloudy with small patches of sun )

@sjcam_official, I think you should ask @DashCamMan to move this sub-forum to the Popular Dash Cams area of the forum. After all it's a dashcam and not an action cam. I just found out about this model today because I saw your post in the New Posts, otherwise I'd probably never knew it existed.
Like me, many people who are more interested in dashcams don't often take a look at the Action Cameras area and might miss it.

@sjcam_official, I think you should ask @DashCamMan to move this sub-forum to the Popular Dash Cams area of the forum. After all it's a dashcam and not an action cam. I just found out about this model today because I saw your post in the New Posts, otherwise I'd probably never knew it existed.
Like me, many people who are more interested in dashcams don't often take a look at the Action Cameras area and might miss it.
Okay, thanks for the recommendation. I will ask again :)

Is there an adhesive mount alternative available for the M30. Suction mount isn't very discreet.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

What about SJDashcam+? Any info about release date/specs/price? :whistle:

Nice specs (y)

I wonder what it take to stop Sjcams, they are hyper active dropping one after another cool products.

Will you make a stealth version? i'm not comfortable to leave a very visible camera on my windshield, it will probably be stolen :(

Yes this form factor i call the" camera shape" as it are somewhat looking like a pocket camera are not that stealthy.
But it are not that bad after all as it are fairly small, and also if the mount are the same as the old one then it is pretty easy to remove and put in the glove box or take with you.
Biggest minus are it use a suction cup, so you cant place it at the very top of a windscreen as that area often are dotted and the suction cup will not stick to that. And some times the suction cup also have a large footprint, but the Sjdash cameras use a quite small suction cup.

Our next model, the SJDASH+ will be similar in size.... SJDASH+

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N SJDASH 0
J SJDASH 7
D SJDASH 2
TonyCams SJDASH 10
Viking SJDASH 7
Back