How to fix " SN 适配失败无法使用 " and " system language adaptation fail access denied "

nonamehaha

Reaction score
Country
Singapore
edit 15/03/2017 11:57 PM

How to fix SN 适配失败无法使用
Case : Back to Firmware Chinese but unsuccessful
Serial CABAA , CA31A
1 Download Custom Firmware "FWCARC10.bin" from
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...a-serial-no-need-serial-change-anymore.26640/
2 Copy files into the SD card, put the SD card to camera
3 Power up the yi dash cam using usb power adapter (don't connect USB to computer)
4 Camera will start processing, wait while the light yellow flashing from slow to fast.
5 Once flashing yellow is done. Finish
Thank AppleHolic
Note:
microSD card size 8-32GB Class10 read speed 80 MB / s
Change the firmware or modify damage to your dash cam . We will not be responsible for anything.

Hot to fix " system language adaptation fail access denied "
Case : change firmware CN to EN but unsuccessful
Serial CABAA , CA31A
1 Download offical Firmware "FWCARC10.bin" from
http://www.xiaoyi.com/dash/firmware/download/
2 Copy files into the SD card, put the SD card to camera
3 Power up the yi dash cam using usb power adapter (don't connect USB to computer)
4 Camera will start processing, wait while the light yellow flashing from slow to fast.
5 Once flashing yellow is done. Finish

Note:
Back the offical Chinese firmware 1 aroud only
microSD card size 8-32GB Class10 read speed 80 MB / s
Change the firmware or modify damage to your dash cam . We will not be responsible for anything.

sorry. I bad English

Last edited:
Working on CABAA .... Thank Youuuuuu
What about any firmware updates notification from the app?

Last edited:
Working on CABAA .... Thank Youuuuuu
What about any firmware updates notification from the app?

update not sure

Currently I use offical Firmware EN Version : V-1.03.026

Last edited:
How can I go back to official CN firmware?

Thanks you
But update not working, My firmware version is V1.03.028-CN , SN: CCBAAACNB01649
Who can help me??

Thanks you
But update not working, My firmware version is V1.03.028-CN , SN: CCBAAACNB01649
Who can help me??
You can copy FWCARC10.bin with 3 files:
- Engmode
- AAA222CCC.txt
- Sn.txt (keep your Chiness serial number, don't change CN to US)
to the root folder. Put your SD card to dashcam, power on. If still error language notice, reset your dashcam by reset button. Your dashcam will blink in yellow light and restart. Congratulations! You have done!

You can copy FWCARC10.bin with 3 files:
- Engmode
- AAA222CCC.txt
- Sn.txt (keep your Chiness serial number, don't change CN to US)
to the root folder. Put your SD card to dashcam, power on. If still error language notice, reset your dashcam by reset button. Your dashcam will blink in yellow light and restart. Congratulations! You have done!

STill the same error "system language adaptation fail access denied"... someone can help me?

can not come back to official firmware CN
If possible. ฺฺBack the offical Chinese firmware 1 aroud only

Hi,
Please help me.
I tried to change my cam from chinese to anglish and stuck with the screen saying:
"System language adaption fail. Access denied"

I think the problem happend because accidentially, the SN.txt file I saved with UTF-8 encoding.
Please can someone halp me..
How do I change the SN when I see the screen with the "System language adaption fail. Access denied" message??

thanks, Avi.

Hi,
Please help me.
I tried to change my cam from chinese to anglish and stuck with the screen saying:
"System language adaption fail. Access denied"

I think the problem happend because accidentially, the SN.txt file I saved with UTF-8 encoding.
Please can someone halp me..
How do I change the SN when I see the screen with the "System language adaption fail. Access denied" message??

thanks, Avi.

Try this:
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...a-serial-no-need-serial-change-anymore.26640/

tried it, did not worked :cry::cry:

I am having an issue too. I have the below screen. My serial number starts with CCBAAA. I stupidly changed the serial number to US and it went to this screen after trying to update the firmware. I have tried all of the above fixes but have had no success. Can anyone help??

INBOX%3E8585
IMG_2404.JPG

@prezzle Which color for your dashcam?

Back