Pics that make you smile

that's nothing, I saw a guy on the side of the road dressed in a Santa suit promoting a business that was selling Christmas decorations, in July o_O
I would 'Like' that post but for the fact there's nothing to like. :(

It's Dutch, but the first item actually really says: "Chicken with 4 legs 5.95"......

kipmet4poten.jpg

No truck? Carry your snowmobile on your car roof.

48996021_H22309842-600x338.jpg

haven't seen an XS650 since I was a kid

It's still all original, as far as it goes, some parts needed repair/replacements, but at least it isn't "café racered"..... yet.... :rolleyes:

A Classic machine from simpler days when bikes didn't need to be wrapped in plastic :D Don't sell it- ever ;)

Phil

I remember a guy having such a little chopper, as i recall it was 650 and 1 cylinder, anyway the fun part was the guy was pretty small so he literally had to jump on the kick starter to get it going, cuz kicking was out of the question with his small size.

My yamaha quad as 660 ccm and 1 CYL too, sounded sweet with the aftermarket white brothers exhaust on it.
The MIC on my old sony HI8 camera captured the sound okay

Already in 2006 where this are recorded i was too old for this sh,,,, stuff, at least the track part of riding it, sadly i have no video from stunting it.

Yes the 2 wheeled exit the track as i drive onto it, its not legal it seem to mix 2 and 4 wheeled, so they had to clear the track for me as the only quad rider to ride on.
Lucky for them i only had stamina for 2-3 laps in a modest speed ( #3 gear )

The little class got 20 minutes i think the larger class 30 minutes and the rest was all me.

I was 40 years old back then

A Classic machine from simpler days when bikes didn't need to be wrapped in plastic :D Don't sell it- ever ;)

Phil

You know, I have been thinking of buying me something more modern, because I want to do more motorycle commuting, but for some reason I just can't let her go..... There have been so many repairs that cost me dear, even a complete engine overhaul, but after so many years it becomes a family member, and you don't part from them so easy either.

My feelings for her here (see description):

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back