Pics that make you smile

I really should have watched Top Gear more often. Maybe I'll check out their Grand Tour series on Amazon Prime.

The "old" top gear (clarkson/may/hammond) is also on Netflix....

Now there are a reason to take the low road less traveled.
1512844312g62a5i6313_1_1.jpg

Now there are a reason to take the low road less traveled.
1512844312g62a5i6313_1_1.jpg
This is very common now. It's for HOV lanes - high occupancy vehicles. You can either have 2 or more people in the car or pay a toll. The toll typically varies depending on time of day. In Houston you're not allowed to use the HOV unless you have 3+people during peak times - they don't allow toll use.

Here they call them HOT lanes - high occupancy/toll.

30 bucks just seem so much to me, and im used to everything beeing expensive.

And now i am happy i am so old cuz Danish politicians are talking about road taxes replacing the annual taxes we have on cars, traffic here in general have gone up some 25% in the last 10 - 15 years.
The E45 motorway here ( 2 X 2 lanes ) are stressed in peak hours not least in what we call the triangle area around the towns of Vejle and Kolding, and the bridge over Vejle Fjord are often at full capacity.

87940.jpg

So there are talks about expanding the E45 to 3 lanes in each direction, and maybe build another bridge over Vejle fjord

This is very common now. It's for HOV lanes - high occupancy vehicles. You can either have 2 or more people in the car or pay a toll. The toll typically varies depending on time of day. In Houston you're not allowed to use the HOV unless you have 3+people during peak times - they don't allow toll use.

Here they call them HOT lanes - high occupancy/toll.

Corporations are legally persons. Car lanes had to have 2 or more persons in them. After more than a year a man got pulled over. He had papers of incorporation in his seats. As corporations are legal persons it was an interesting take on the law.

The story is below. I hope he appealed.
http://www.sfgate.com/bayarea/article/Corporation-not-person-in-carpool-lanes-4173366.php

Although I am a big slotcar fan, and had a LARGE collection once (unfortunately had to part.... :() the following clip makes me smile and simultaneously wonder what the fun is in this speed.....??!?!

I am more of a classical race tempo dude.... (read: old?) Hahahaha

Yeah that's pretty damn fast.

I am more of a trains guy, much more relaxed speeds.

Though ! if a won a little lottery money and was able to get a house and build a little G scale railway in my garden, one thing i would DIY are a monorail, maybe mag-lev, and it should zip around on the largest loop with something like 80 km/h

It looks much slower, but trust me the 1/8 nitro onroad cars are hectic, no rail to guide you and the accelerations of these little SOBS are just phenomenal.

Yeah that's pretty damn fast.

I am more of a trains guy, much more relaxed speeds.

Though ! if a won a little lottery money and was able to get a house and build a little G scale railway in my garden, one thing i would DIY are a monorail, maybe mag-lev, and it should zip around on the largest loop with something like 80 km/h

It looks much slower, but trust me the 1/8 nitro onroad cars are hectic, no rail to guide you and the accelerations of these little SOBS are just phenomenal.

First i looked why they use handheld smoke machines at the beginning:D:whistle:
But since there is drone races where pilots use FPV goggles would it be nice to use that view system in these car races too. They could use full car seat and controls like any PC car rally simulator except there is a physical car at the track.

Shakin', sweatin' and a roarin'.... that's how I like them, my kind a caféracers....

No fancy lab-tuned shiny crap for me....

If i cant have a Nimbus give me a T120R
800px-Triumph_Bonneville_IMG_2734.jpg

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back