Pics that make you smile

Every chance i have gotten i have always been eating in front of the TV, some times viewing something that would make most loose the appetite, but looks dont do that to me only smells.

Also why i won the most nasty eater contest when i was a machine worker apprentice, i just jammed that sausage as far up in my nose as i could and a french frie in the other nostril, and then i ate them both.

If you want to go toe to toe with me you better come out fighting cuz i will for sure :D

This is about pictures that makes us smile, right? Doesn't HAVE to be hilarious?

Well this is what makes me smile, my hog... Cant wait to ride her again.....

View attachment 34907

My first road bike was a Yamaha RD-350 two-stroke -- I ran from more cops on that bike than I care to say and was never caught. Of course that was in my late teens and early twenties and doing that today would put you in jail for a very long time. I humbled more than a few 750's and 1000's with it as well.

Brian

I would've made it interesting by shoving one up each of your coworker's nostrils then make you eat it! :yuck:

KuoH

Also why i won the most nasty eater contest when i was a machine worker apprentice, i just jammed that sausage as far up in my nose as i could and a french frie in the other nostril, and then i ate them both.

That might have been a problem :) for me.
The other guys just mixed weird things and ate them, and no doubt some of the combinations might have tasted wierd, i just let them and then when it was my turn i did my thing.

And everyone was like WINNER and pointing at me. :cool: the salty french frie wasent fun at all, but i kept my poker face and endured.

Sometimes a man just needs more than one mustache...

e0o8co.jpg

His hermanos probably think that's pretty cool.

Parasites come in all shapes and looks.

My first road bike was a Yamaha RD-350 two-stroke --

Brian

My first decent bike was a RD250LC. Was pretty fast when it wasn't blowing holes in the pistons thanks to the aftermarket exhaust. I wanted to upgrade to a 350, maybe the power valve version, but then the V-Max tempted me... but I settled for a series of FJ1200s. Nice sensible bike... that left most things standing.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I tried a FJ1200, a former cop bike heading for auction without a seat on it, dident start on button so i ran it around until it got going.
Was probably pretty unsafe as it was in November or something and on the harbor in Kalundborg, and i dident have a helmet not even gloves, so when the other guys was done loading up the ferry my fun ended and by then i was also pretty damn frozen.
And i am not licensed for those contraptions. :D

When people start to talk about dashcams i go

#metoo

I think its almost the same as the guy recently with the do not use CPR on me tatoo falling sick, maybe that's a cut here line if you want to use for face transplant.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back