2018 OUMAX Latest 1296P With 2CH Recording Rear View Mirror Dash Cam Released

Cathrine_J

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
China
Any body use the Rear View Mirror Dash Cam or want to try this product? :)
It seems it's more clear in front of the windshield, just share your idea,comments,we will send 40% Off prompt code for anybody who leave the comments in here by PM.Thank you.

OUMAX RV55HD- M Mstar8382P+OV4689 Image Sensor+Real OEM Factory Style White Glass
OUMAX_RV55HD-M Rear View Mirror Dash Cam.jpg

OUMAX RV50HD-S NOVATEK96655+SONY EXMOR 323 Chipset+Real OEM Factory Style White Glass
OUMAX RV50HD-S Rear View Mirror Dash Cam.jpg

Attachments

• OUMAX_RV55HD-M Rear View Mirror Dash Cam.jpg
    378.1 KB · Views: 7
    121 KB · Views: 6
    121 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
No -
But my brother uses one .. Took him about 3 months to decide which one he wanted .
His is Full HD and seems to work well . Uses the full sized SD card . ( Not micro SD )
He was impressed with my A118c so put one on his back window ..

There are a lot of the mirror cams out there , ( for sale ) I don't know how popular they are ?
Might have something to do with how they mount on the existing mirror .
Like I said my brother agonized for about 3 months on what to buy ..

That silver part around the lens will not make the camera popular on this forum. I advice you to show this types of cameras in Chinese or Korean forums.
Most of the forum readers and people from West like full black camera. Tell this to the boss if you want to sell outside China.

enjoy,
Mtz

That silver part around the lens will not make the camera popular on this forum. I advice you to show this types of cameras in Chinese or Korean forums.
Most of the forum readers and people from West like full black camera. Tell this to the boss if you want to sell outside China.

enjoy,
Mtz

these clip on mirrors have a limited market as they're illegal in a lot of western markets, it doesn't stop people buying them online but the liability issues make it something resellers are hesitant to get involved with

Reactions: Mtz
RVM cams are a good idea but all are poorly implemented. And as Jokin points out, the screen is not safety glass which is an almost universal requirement in cars today :rolleyes:
The appeal for these is mostly to new cam users who do not know anything about cam performance or problems that can occur. If someone built a really good one the cost would deter those first-time buyers while getting few additional sales from those of us who use the more common form-factors and expect high performance from our cams :eek: It's not an easily solved problem.

Phil

No -
But my brother uses one .. Took him about 3 months to decide which one he wanted .
His is Full HD and seems to work well . Uses the full sized SD card . ( Not micro SD )

There are a lot of the mirror cams out there , ( for sale ) I don't know how popular they are ?

Thank you

Than
RVM cams are a good idea but all are poorly implemented. And as Jokin points out, the screen is not safety glass which is an almost universal requirement in cars today :rolleyes:
The appeal for these is mostly to new cam users who do not know anything about cam performance or problems that can occur. If someone built a really good one the cost would deter those first-time buyers while getting few additional sales from those of us who use the more common form-factors and expect high performance from our cams :eek: It's not an easily solved problem.

Phil

Thank you

T

enjoy,
Mtz

Thank you for your suggestion and comments
The product OUMAX RV55HD-M is in pure black frame with 12mm slim design.

Last edited:

Phil
Thank you for your comment, we will collect the idea and feedback.
The model we used is the OEM Style Pure White Glass may improve some view performance and the dash cam solution we used is Mstar8328+OV2718 with Super Night Vision Performance.

these clip on mirrors have a limited market as they're illegal in a lot of western markets, it doesn't stop people buying them online but the liability issues make it something resellers are hesitant to get involved with

Thank you.

No -

Just out of curiosity which one did your brother end up going with?

ABECO
HDVR-180

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W China 1
Back