Git1 Defective Pixels

MacLeod

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
After only a few hours of use, my Git1 is showing several brilliant points in the recording.

Apparently they are defective pixels that get recorded. This video that I recorded shows the problem:

The camera didn't suffer any damage. The problem appeared without any explanation.

Is it possible to fix it? Does GitUp offer any kind of support in these situations? Or it's just trash now?

Best regards,

After only a few hours of use, my Git1 is showing several brilliant points in the recording.

Apparently they are defective pixels that get recorded. This video that I recorded shows the problem:

The camera didn't suffer any damage. The problem appeared without any explanation.

Is it possible to fix it? Does GitUp offer any kind of support in these situations? Or it's just trash now?

Best regards,
I seem to remember Gitup saying in this DCT forum that they have a fix for errant pixels. PM Gitup with the problem!

Looks fairly normal, for when you are filming in your castle dungeon at midnight with no candles!

Presumably it looks fine during the day?

Update to latest firmware.

Looks fairly normal, for when you are filming in your castle dungeon at midnight with no candles!

Presumably it looks fine during the day?

That's not funny. Do you think hot and stuck pixels are normal? I can guarantee they were not there before. It looks bad day and night.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
xmyladylostx Git1 11
T Git1 7
M Git1 4
C Git1 10
srvctec Git1 7
Back