I have no idea where the sign-in thing comes from. I just clicked on the link in "Yep". PNF - Problem Not Found.

Does everyone now have v1.20 fine now?

I am putting it on the camera now, so busy helping friend and throwing old stuff out are not worth using the fine Sj7 on.
Hope we can do a drive with the little trucks on Sunday, or i at least can go to the rain forest and have some natural light filter into the big greenhouse.

I am putting it on the camera now, so busy helping friend and throwing old stuff out are not worth using the fine Sj7 on.
Hope we can do a drive with the little trucks on Sunday, or i at least can go to the rain forest and have some natural light filter into the big greenhouse.
Were you able to go riding?

One of my clients said he Love SJCAM very much, he had bought three years ago and now still good quality, he want to be our distributors now

Out of curiosity, does 1080p@120 freeze your camera or just look ...um... not so great?

No 120 FPS SJcam 3 years ago ;)

Details, details, details... The devil's in the details... [/wink & laugh]

My friend got a SJ4000 3 years ago and he was very happy with it, and mighty sad when it disappeared in a 120 km/h crash attached ( not good enough ) to a RC speed boat.

Now he is very hooked on new SJ cameras not least my SJ7, but he like i am early retired on a meager pension and his father died a month ago so he have to save all he can to get a new place of his own and the expenses related to moving, even if he can do it cheap ant rent a full size truck and have me drive it for free.

Is there a summary of the significant changes?

Back