Incorrigible!

at least that first one actually turned around.

And without any resistance, he could've easily gunned past from the right. Told him it's a one-way and he turned around with a defeated grin on his face. Not like these guys don't know that you can't go anticlockwise on roundabouts. Momentary convenience supersedes any regard for one's safety or life.

do you have any 2-way streets there? seems to be a lot of one-way streets. :p

Does it matter. :p

yep... just like here - mentality of a 5-year old child. "i got away with it 45 other times today, but you caught me this time, so i guess i'll follow the rules this once..."

one day though, they'll get "caught" by a big vehicle that can't stop in time.

A woman phoned her husband and said "be careful driving home, there's a report on the radio of an idiot going the wrong way down the road you use."

"Just one?" he replied. "They're all doing it!"

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

That time of the year again. :greedy:

Only if they knew where to stand... :giggle:

"What do you do with such people?" :(

That just looked like your average drunk driver... Not that it's a good thing of course!

Looked like he was following navigation instructions off his phone. Probably got a delayed direction or wasn't paying attention until it was too late to safely cut across two lanes.

And if that wasn't enough, he went backwards and took the exit he missed.

Not only the air, the traffic are also so intense you can cut it with a knife.
"do you have any 2-way streets there?" a lot changed after that Pakistan thing way back, just to make sure if the Pakistani come back they will have one hell of a problem getting around. :giggle:

OP - Are you sure he didn't say > I got Sh** for brains

Called his bluff but the poor taxi driver got totally bullied.

Like as in like you survive that every day.

Like as in like you survive that every day.

Not in Delhi right now. It's a lot worse here. People still drive like they used to back in 97 (zero exaggeration). At most red lights no one stops, people just keep going as if they don't exist. Not even going to bother mentioning indicators and lane driving.

I saw that biker weaving through, would've definitely hit him if I hadn't. Need to be extra cautious for the next few days.

Who needs Robocop now when you can just send in an autonomous Uber Volvo to clean up the streets.

robocop2.jpg

194844_VolvoCars_Uber.jpg

A Virtual Cluster Fu*k!!! Amazing piece of footage @Harsh, with a perfect sound track!!
On the plus side the air quality doesn't look so bad in this one. :)

A Virtual Cluster Fu*k!!! Amazing piece of footage @Harsh, with a perfect sound track!!
On the plus side the air quality doesn't look so bad in this one. :)

More like, a clusterfuk of clusterfuks!

Yes, the air quality as per the smartphone apps was - excellent.

if i had to deal with that on a regular basis, i would sell my car and find a way to move somewhere else with at least some semblance of sanity.

F that!

Back