SGTech.biz

sgtechbiz

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Singapore
We are a Singapore wholly owned import / export company based in China and Singapore. We are the importer of several international brand of products into China. Moving towards on-line businesses, we focus on wholesale products and services bringing you highest quality products at the lowest price. We are constantly sourcing with our partners in China for innovative products at extremely competitive prices compared to eBay sellers and store owners.

We only work with manufacturers directly and we rely on our core business of exporting your goods fast and safely to you.

Please check out our website @ http://www.sgtech.biz

For more information, please email me at lawrence@sgtech.biz

Last edited by a moderator:
Introducing the latest in DVR Technology. A Dual Camera HD DVR that can rotate at 330 degree to allow maximum recording coverage. Whether you want to record Front, Passenger, Left or Right Side, you simply rotate to the position you want. You can also choose between recording just from the Left or Right or Both cameras. Perfect for people that spend most of their time on the road or just wanted a 24 hours surveillance when parking, this is a PERFECT DVR for you. The DVR comes with the standard features like G-Sensor, Night Vision, Motion Detection etc.

Check it out @ www.sgtech.biz

Attachments

• i4000DVR12.jpg
    i4000DVR12.jpg
    195.7 KB · Views: 9
  • i4000DVR11.jpg
    i4000DVR11.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 7
Looks interesting in pictures but I see no specs listed. What is the top resolution and framerate? Whats under the hood?

Check this out at http://www.sgtech.biz/portable-audi...s-parking-monitor-and-30-days-standby-battery

Perfect for those that are on the road most of the time. Going for a sales meeting or lunch, simply push the Parking Mode button and switch off your car (no need for power pack). The unit will shutdown and will turn back on (less than 1 sec) and record when there is motion detected in front of it. It will then shutdown again. It can record continuously up to 3 hours or on standby up to 30 days.

Attachments

• DVR1.JPG
    DVR1.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DVR2.JPG
    DVR2.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DVR3.JPG
    DVR3.JPG
    185.9 KB · Views: 7
Few questions:

- what processor is used?
- cmos size / type / brand ?
- lens aperture ?
- bit-rate?

Also please share raw video files of day and night ( city streets, rural / pitch dark ).

Thanks in advance.

Hi, Click on the link above.. its all there. Thanks

Actually none of what Niko asked is there.

Hi, Click on the link above.. its all there. Thanks

Yes, I checked link before, but non of the info is there, thats why I asked that very important info here.
Thanks.

will be Novatek based at a guess, think they're the only ones that support Portuguese language as a default choice, only mentions 2mp so might not be the NT96650 as it would normally be used with the AR0330, possibly the lower end Novatek 96220 chipset with an OV2710, could of course be something else altogether, not much detail there to go by

I also was thinking about NT96220 due to advertised 2Mpix, but I still dont understand how 650mAh battery can record 3h ?!! - this type of misleading puts product under suspicion, unless they use some super-new technology, but with LiPo 650mAh it is not possible to get 180min continuous video recording.

I also was thinking about NT96220 due to advertised 2Mpix, but I still dont understand how 650mAh battery can record 3h ?!! - this type of misleading puts product under suspicion, unless they use some super-new technology, but with LiPo 650mAh it is not possible to get 180min continuous video recording.

I'm guessing it means 3 hours of parking mode which may not equal 3 hours of actual recordings, bigger battery is just a bigger liability anyway

Ok guys, this is what I got from the manufacturer. The CPU is NTK96650, 6 lens, NO info on F-stop and bit-rate. The info is a bit misleading.. it can record up to 3 hours in Parking Mode BUT not in continuous recording for 3 hours in Parking mode. Under Parking Mode, the unit will hibernate until there is a motion or shock to the car. it will wake up and record up to 20 secs and hibernate again. It will do this for up to 3 hours of videos

for bit rate all you need do is make some recording and check the file properties, likewise if it has a photo mode take a picture and check the settings and you can see details of the F-stop in the file properties

unusual for a 96650 not to be used with the AR0330 but stranger things have happened

the 3 hour parking mode was as expected, not continuous

Ok guys, this is what I got from the manufacturer. The CPU is NTK96650, 6 lens, NO info on F-stop and bit-rate. The info is a bit misleading.. it can record up to 3 hours in Parking Mode BUT not in continuous recording for 3 hours in Parking mode. Under Parking Mode, the unit will hibernate until there is a motion or shock to the car. it will wake up and record up to 20 secs and hibernate again. It will do this for up to 3 hours of videos

Thanks for clarification. 3h-thing make now more sense, however still confusing, becaause those 20sec recordings can happen every 25 sec, so lets say after 20sec motion / parking mode rec stopss ( hibernates ) and within 5 sec new motion detection recognized, then still in total will be about 2.5h rec, which is impossible for 650 mAh battery.
Anyway, misleading title and specs should be changed, because as it stands now it clearly says in your listing:

" this Parking Mode recording will continue to record up to 3 hours. "
" The ONLY DVR that have a parking mode features with 30 days standby battery life"

However on Taobao it same info for that product ( model D600 )

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.276.z3vx4q&id=36568884443

Different bracket, bur design and 30-day standby title is same.

If NT96650 then I guess CMOS most likely is AR0330 and 6G lens are usully F1.6 / F1.8 used in those type of dashcams.

Ok guys, I changed the listing. Will go back to office to get the specs what Jokiin asking for.. update shortly

Ok guys, I changed the listing. Will go back to office to get the specs what Jokiin asking for.. update shortly

Thanks for quick responses.

Back