SG hard wire kit INFO / FAQ

I found this one locally but its 140 buks and only 3A
https://www.av-cables.dk/profession...MIoNn33eq_2QIV4ZztCh1x2QccEAQYBSABEgIiR_D_BwE

A 5A one will cost me 248USD
labps3005d.jpg

Lucky for me everything else are 2 X better in Denmark than any other country we compare us self to, so the price being 2X seem fair :cautious::censored:

Nice rigs.. Any updates on the SGDCHW how is the testing coming along.

This Korad KA3005D bench supply, while a little more expensive, is very good value and offers more features, a critical one is that "Output On/Off" button (also, the output is not live after power on):
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B0084JFWNY
It's well regarded in the DIY electronics circle. I have a pair of them myself. There is a slightly more expensive version which can be programmed via USB port as well.

I'm looking to get my SG9663DC professionally installed. Since the hardwire kit will require a new power cable to be run, is there any disadvantage with going with something like the Power Magic Pro to do the hardwire immediately?

Would it be best to run the front channel from my cigarette adapter for now and wait for the official Street Guardian hardwire kit before paying for the professional install?

Thanks!

just use the cig adapter for now, don't waste your money on a power magic pro, the power cable would need to be changed anyway so no advantage at all by using the PMP

@jokiin any updates on the new samples of the SGDCHW you received. Would be great if you could provide us some info on how the testing is coming along.

@jokiin any updates on the new samples of the SGDCHW you received. Would be great if you could provide us some info on how the testing is coming along.

there were a couple of minor adjustments still needed but not something we need to look at again, we've arranged a trial production now and things are underway

Just in time for the summer :cool:

Perfect time to buy Cellink B Neo... Summer is going to be exciting :)

Back