Can some one verify live view app access

in2ndo

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello everyone. Just installed the 2 channel 900. and a wifi hotspot in my truck. It all seems to be working fine. Except the iOS app.
I can do everything else on the iOS app and the Mac viewer. but on the iOS app it times out when trying to do the live view.
I have reinstalled the app. is installed on an iPhone 8 all up to date.
I also noticed. yesterday before installing the camera . at least on the Mac viewer . all the public cams showed up. today not one is showing.
Could it be the blackvue network? can some one verify if able to do live view from the phone app please. and post results.
I called blackvue but they won't get back to me till at least Tuesday because of the holyday her in the US.

Thanks

I'm not seeing any cameras on live view through MAC BlackVue Viewer either.
My iOS app also fails to retrieve cameras when trying to look at the map, so it does seem like something is going on with their servers perhaps.

I'm not seeing any cameras on live view through MAC BlackVue Viewer either.
My iOS app also fails to retrieve cameras when trying to look at the map, so it does seem like something is going on with their servers perhaps.

Thanks for the reply. Have you had the service for a while or are you also new to it?
Wondering if this is the norm for the service?
10 bucks a month is already expensive for what it is. And if is not going to work half the time.. than is not worth having.

I only use the free subscription, and I don't use parking mode/cloud for much.
Only set it up to be able to troubleshoot/play around - I've watched live streams all over the world (until my free ten minutes is up)

I've had access for a couple months, this is the only time I've noticed they have an issue.... that's related to this anyways.

It seems like they are having issues, my location & live view have been very patch for the last couple of days. Getting time out errors at the moment.

Back