Seezeus GT550WS + GPS - firmware update?

piotrek820

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Dash Cam
SeeZeus GT550WS + GPS
Hello i bought from foxoffer GT550WS with gps and camera is great but id had some problems....:-( And my question is there a new firmware for the GT550WS? Beacuse as I read there is no chance to change the firmware from the DOD LS330W........but maybe somebody knows a little bit more, and what to do to improve the using of the camera.

My actual version is: GT550WS G1310170SC7 E03 EC

and one more question? On the left of the monitor of the gt550ws is a colour led which sometimes blinks on blue, purpule or red colour what does it mean?

On the left of the monitor of the gt550ws is a colour led which sometimes blinks on blue, purpule or red colour what does it mean?

The LED changes based on whether the unit is charging, recording and charging or just recording when battery is full.

So:
Red blinking- battery full, charging and recording
Red - battery full charging but not recording
Blue -
Purple -

So:
Red blinking- battery full, charging and recording
Red - battery full charging but not recording
Blue -
Purple -

there's no purple, just red and blue together will look that way from some angles

eg, this is from our old camera but same idea applies

Red – Charging

Red Off – Charged

Blue- Power on

Blue flashing – Recording

There’s no purple but the red and blue together will look like purple from some angles

Ok, thank you for answering about the colours but what about the firmware update?

Ok, thank you for answering about the colours but what about the firmware update?

@billknow would be the best one to check with about the firmware, Foxoffer usually have this info on their website though so if you don't see any detail about it most likely it's because there is no update

what problems are you having that you think requires an update?

Just checked with shadow, no new firmware released.

does anyone know where I can get the most current firmware binary?

Back