Aggressive Driving Increases During Summer, here's how to avoid drama on roads

GDPR for us EU boys

GDPR for us EU boys
Yes, this rubbish has only been going on for a few days and it's already as annoying as PPI (that's probably just a UK thing, but trust me, it's a PITA.)

You are currently not able to access this website in the EU. We are continuing to explore options to allow you have future access to our full range of digital content while we align our services to comply with the EU General Data Protection REGULATIONS.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

I think its common for sites that just cant be bothered, so they just IP block the whole EU to be on the safe side.
And these new rules, i dont think are hard to comply with, but i figure someone just have to bother.

Unsure if its a good or bad thing, one could argue well the site probably are not interesting for EU citizens or interested in traffic from the EU, in witch case its fine by me.

I'm more hacked off with all the GDPR related emails I'm getting from sites I've used before.

And of course it provides fraudsters with a perfect opportunity to act as imposters, sending spoof emails containing malware or phishing attempts.

GREAT job thinking that through, lawmakers!

I'm more hacked off with all the GDPR related emails I'm getting from sites I've used before.
I can imagine. I'm getting them and I live across the water. :banghead:

we've been inundated here, not only that we've had to update all our stuff to be compliant as well, you don't have to reside their to have an issue with the rules, it's pretty ridiculous how far reaching it is

GDPR for us EU boys
Looks a bit like the EU has managed to implement the equivalent of the Great Firewall of China while getting the foreigners to pay all the costs!

Maybe Trump could learn a lesson or two for building his wall!

The sooner the UK gets out of the EU the better so that we don't get affected by things like this!

In regard to Trumps import taxes on stuff,,,, kinda silly, a infantile reaction i think.

Back in the Day we Danes build our own ships, but was overtaken by a lot of other countries, but as far as i know we dident put tax on ships made in other countries, maybe even the contrary was the case here.
Anyways we could not compete in building ships and so we had to reinvent ourself again.
And just to put the current scenario in perspective. Danish companies producing in the US today, have around 70,000 Americans employees over there, some in steel ( wind turbine ) production.
The number of American companies producing here in Denmark are far from the same level of employees, but in am not sure this fact make us or the Americans loosers.

Thats the only thing i like about the EU, its intentional purpose which was to facilitate trade among its member states, and trade is good its what make the world go around.

One thing i dont get in the EU response is a tax on American Jeans, i mean arnt those made in Mexico today ?

One thing i dont get in the EU response is a tax on American Jeans, i mean arnt those made in Mexico today ?
Maybe France wants to get back in on the Denim market?

"Jeans are made of a material called denim. The name “denim” comes from the name of a sturdy fabric called “Serge de Nîmes”, initially made in Nîmes, France, hence “de Nîmes” - “denim”."

or Italy:

"Jeans are named after the city of Genoa in Italy, a place where cotton corduroy, called either jean or jeane, was manufactured."

Most of my Jeans ( and i pretty much only have those for my lower part ) are not US brands

I couldn't help wondering, which is higher? Trump's import taxes, or the EU's layer upon layer of duties, taxes, VAT, etc. It might be embarrassing for the EU if someone does the sums, at least for those complaining that US import taxes are unreasonable and bad for trade.

I couldn't help wondering, which is higher? Trump's import taxes, or the EU's layer upon layer of duties, taxes, VAT, etc. It might be embarrassing for the EU if someone does the sums, at least for those complaining that US import taxes are unreasonable and bad for trade.

I watched a bit of the EU Parliament debate on Trumps taxes, and one of the MEPs had done the calculation. They didn't seem embarrassed about the result though, they all already knew that the EU taxes are higher. Not a simple calculation though, so even if someone does calculate it, they can come up with an answer in either direction!

GDPR? Right, you EU boys can request to have your info deleted.
Looks like everything is deleted for you. ;)
Here's the article:

DENVER — The temperature is getting hotter and so are tempers on the road.
The Coloroado State Patrol tells the FOX31 Problem Solvers they see an increase in aggressive driving complaints during the summer months due to more tourists on the roads.

Road ragers don’t’ seem to care who they target, including the police.

Trooper Gary Cutler says, “People come up going way too fast, get on my bumper, I just move it over and let them go by and then I can call our guys.”

Law enforcement officers say the most common form of road rage is tailgating or aggressively passing to get ahead in heavy traffic.

Cutler warns, “getting one or two cars ahead is not going to do anything so you have a better chance of running into someone, whether it`s a fender bender or something more serious.”

Police say if you’re prone to road rage, leave 15 minutes early so backups aren’t such an issue.

Police say you can avoid tempting road ragers by staying out of the left lane if you’re not passing anyone.

The State Patrol emphasizes that you should never go after an aggressive driver. “We have had people call up and say ‘I`m after this person. I`m staying up with them and we`re doing speeds of 100 miles per hour.'”

Instead, if you see an aggressive driver just get the make, model and license plate of the car and the direction the driver is headed. Safely pull over and report the incident to police, they’ll take it from there.

On Colorado highways, you can report an aggressive driver by calling *CSP (*277).

Back