Mobius Maxi F1.5 2.7k

I usually give them away after I'm done with them
I wondered if you were a dashcam collector. There must be one out there somewhere...

All the old lipo battery cameras constitute a fire hazard :giggle: if we hear about a garage fire in the Sydney suburbrs with a lot of toxic smoke, chance it its Jokiins garage going up in smoke.

At least a youtube channel called the Dashcam museum channel.

he probably has some more obscure production stuff than I do, I have a lot of pre production and prototype pieces

Well, your stuff can go in the east wing and @niko's can go in the annex. Post your address so we can all send in new items for the collection that will be featured in the main hall! :smuggrin:

I have quite a lot in some way unique dadhcams / dvr-s solutions which were bought in hope to do cooperation in futher development but majority of Chinese trading companies and manufacturers are interested only in quick-buck rather customer oriented high quality product and long term reputation. Very hard to do business with them in a long run.

Sent from my VKY-L29 using Tapatalk

Two short video clips showing the Maxi and Mobius 1 set to auto record on external power, first with notification lights on and then turned off.

I understand that the Lens A model will not come with a set screw in the lens holder, apparently due to the different lens construction. It will be glued in place.

Lens A is 135 degree DFOV F2.8. Lens B is 150 degree DFOV F1.5. So Lens A is less suited to dashcam use than the faster Lens B.

I couldn't find the F2.8 figure for aperture of the A lens in the specs on their Ebay page, where does your info come from? Or have I missed it?

Thanks, but where does it say THIS is the exact same lens? Yeah yeah I know, I'm nitpicking, but Eletoponline mentions the aperture for the B lens, but not for the A lens, nor do they state the M1's A lens is also the exact same as the MMaxi's A lens. Or do they? I could have missed it.

It IS apparent though that the A lens camera page on Ebay does not show ANY night footage/photos/screenshots.... As opposed to the one selling the B lens version.

Thanks, but where does it say THIS is the exact same lens? Yeah yeah I know, I'm nitpicking, but Eletoponline mentions the aperture for the B lens, but not for the A lens, nor do they state the M1's A lens is also the exact same as the MMaxi's A lens. Or do they? I could have missed it.

It IS apparent though that the A lens camera page on Ebay does not show ANY night footage/photos/screenshots.... As opposed to the one selling the B lens version.
The information came in an email from Mobius to me, which I am now passing on to you. I suggest that eletoponline365 include the lens aperture on their Mobius Maxi Lens A description.

When I have time, I will swap the lens D from one of my M1 cameras with the lens B in my Maxi, then record some day and night driving videos.

In addition to Wi-Fi, the Maxi may also support external GPS at some stage later in development. It was in the early FW that I tested, although no GPS hardware was available to use with it, so it has been disabled for now.
So that means, that in future hopefully we see also some external GPS for this? Would be good option to get also speed info for video :)
Thinking to buy this to replace my old first generation mobius :D

Back