Pics that make you smile

I'm soon going on a vacation, I hope my travel will come easy this time. One time got a kid like this, in the seat in front of me. :rage:

I didn't know that Germany got a problem with gun shooting in the public. I though it was only in USA.
Maybe it could be "Shooting" for One weeding and funeral or are there preparing to take over Europa a third time;)
Run the clip
shoot.JPG

The Germans have blank pistols ( knife to gunfight guns ) these actually seem to sell in several EU countries ( not Denmark of course )

This could be a Voltran - Retay or zoraki copy of a Beretta, toys like this normally sell in the 100 - 150 euro range ( 9 mm )

Whatever it is, the cultural enrichment,,,,,, aint it wonderful.

cMtPZME.gif

Whatever it is, the cultural enrichment,,,,,, aint it wonderful.
I wonder how long its gonna take before "cultural enrichment" become a racial slurs or not political correct. What will the replacement be?

I know in Denmark when the workers in government describe a person, there refer to a § in the law, that describe that behavior or situation. Where is the human part in this, but its political correct.

Last edited:
Yeah we are so PC here, i have long been wondering how come it is still legal to sell toy guns here.

There are now 60,000 people ( that do not live in Denmark ) that get the child support check, and EU say Nooooo Denmark ( and a few other countries ) you cant take the money from people not living in your country.

Personally i feel this is a good chance to disband the child support check witch i have always loathed, i mean come on :rolleyes: why make a country where you can only afford to have a child if you get public support.
Thats just a so sick system if you ask me.

It also just surfaced that the police here, well they appear to be a public branch with a very sick attitude to some things you normally see in the most backwards dago countries.

I found this story about the clip.
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/world/2018/06/video-of-man-pushing-boy-over-sparks-debate-online.html

The man and the child reportedly apologised to each other and left the scene, but hours later it's claimed the mother of the boy posted a short clip online showing the park ranger pushing her boy to the ground - but leaving out what happened beforehand.

"The police advised [the park manager] to post the full video... to try to make sure the whole story is out there."

That mom is a (sensor), no wonder why there no discipline in that family, no foundation for that.

If I was the parent of that boy I would explain to him that he had 1 way of staying in my house, straighten out (against law to beat him) or I would vacation in Turkey and let him stay, easy for them to get lost there!

If I was the parent of that boy I would explain to him that he had 1 way of staying in my house, straighten out (against law to beat him) or I would vacation in Turkey and let him stay, easy for them to get lost there!
hmm get lost, I like that part.;)

Copy from this page: https://www.parentmap.com/article/legal-united-states-spanking-kids
Can you legally spank your child?
The short answer is yes. In all 50 states and the District of Columbia, you are not forbidden by law to use corporal punishment on your child as long as the form of punishment is reasonable and does not cause injury.

I think a good talk to a kid and it start already as very little, you tell them where the limit is. You can hold them back, no reason to slap them. You might need to repeat it (you will), but eventual there will get it. That how I have disciplined my kids. If I tell them now: don't do it, there don't it. There might ask why and I give them the reason.

It is funny how the behavior of ones children no longer reflect on the parent, at least thats my feeling here and looking at both stone cold natural Danes, and who ever come here to,,,,,,,,,, well do something ( i would say strike it rich but it seem many comming here have no interest in using the " normal" advantages Danish society give over a whole lot societies in the world )

I am so glad i do not have kids, cuz i would take their behavior very much personally, and i totally acknowledge that Danish society today, well in it you cant do much against the dictatorship of the majority.

I am against corporal punishment of kids, but i must also say the few times i got one myself are the few times i actually was thinking a little about what i have done and the consequences of that.
And i am pretty sure the few spankings did me good, but if my parents knew all the stuff i did back then and spanked me for that, that would probably have been bad, and at best turning me into a masochist cuz in that case i would have been on the receiving end of a lot of spanking.
I think it is very important to tell the kid why it ended up in the current situation, you can not let a spanking speak on its own, that will be letting emotions taking over and in that case there are most often little good to take away from it.

The other day I saw a kid in a supermarket bump into a display panel and knock a whole bunch of items on the floor. The kid started picking them up and putting them back at which point the mother started shouting at him to leave them and come with her. She repeated this several times until he stopped. She just wanted to do a runner and not put right what happened.

So if you want to know where bad kids come from...

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

@Dashmellow
That billboard most couple of years old.
But good news for the space traveler when there arrive at trappist-1. I don't think there speaking about water, there talking about the holy grail, that must be beer.
Named after these.
1200px-Trappist_Beer_2015-08-15.jpg

@Dashmellow
That billboard most couple of years old.
But good news for the space traveler when there arrive at trappist-1. I don't think there speaking about water, there talking about the holy grail, that must be beer.
Named after these.

Capture.JPG

In arcades now : Farm Simulator 7. So realistic, you'll have to watch where you tread.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DashcamDPR Off Topic 4
DrekiTech Off Topic 2
Back