CPL for B1W dashcam available now!

Hi, I've just bought the bw1! I would like to test this CPL! I will send you some photo to show you the difference!

Great to hear that they are available! :D PM Sent! (y)(y)

Great, I've been waiting for this and I would like to test one sample too.

Hi. I would like to test it. Will you be contacting me? Thanks.

Last edited:
Thanks! Great news!
I ordered a filter from 0807 for DIY, but I did not have time to adapt it somehow to B1W, and now it will collect dust on the shelf :), and I also hope to get the original CPL-filter B1W for tests

Great to hear that they are available! :D PM Sent! (y)(y)

Hi. Can you tell me where you go to send private messages. I've been looking all over the page and can't figure it out.

@estore009 I've changed my mind. I'm too busy to do any more testing right now, so someone else can have mine.

That is ok!

ohhh can't wait to buy 2 =) awesome!!!

Buy already :( . Can someone share video with CPL?

I'm hoping to run some before/after tests and show the results when mine arrives!

Here are the questions I have, which I'm hoping to answer:
1) How effective it is (in general) at cutting dashboard reflections
2) How well it fits (how secure it is, and how easy it is to remove and put back in place)
3) Does it work better or worse on vehicles with curved/sloped vs flat/upright windshields
4) How significantly it impacts night video quality or sensitivity if left in place
5) If there are any noticeable effects if the camera view includes part of the tint strip at the top of the windshield

I have a couple B1Ws, so I might put two cameras on the same car for a while if I have time- one with and one without the polarizer.

If you can see anything I'm missing, that you'd like me to look for, let me know. (y)

Any idea on where and when we'll be able to purchase these? I am assuming it will be a while before test videos come out due to shipping times.

Back