Joy

Manufacturer
Reaction score
Country
China
Dash Cam
Mini0801,Mini0805,Mini0807,MiniQ9
Hi All,

Because extreme temperatures will cause damage to the camera, the smart temperature adjustment within the Mini0807 will react when the parking guard function is in operation. When the temperature of the device inner reaches the preset temperature, the camera will power off and stop record automatically.

The user can preset the over temperature protection within the menu using the “Senior Setting”. Temperature can be preset from 60°C-85°C(140F-185F), default is 85°C(185F).

The firmware version from 20160621 or newer have this function, older camera didn't have .

For the camera don't have Over temperature protection can not update newer firmware to get this function because it may cause CPU chaotic .

If no over temperature protection function, please don't use the parking guard function when car parked under directly and strong sunlight .

Thanks a lot for understanding .

Any question, welcome to contact us.

Hi. I bought mini 0807. And used my wifes car. And today i want to look videos. i saw my mini 0807 have focus problem. And i want to upgrade firmware. May be it can be fixed i think. But now mini 0807 stop working. Only the blue light on. Please help me to fixed it

Hi. I bought mini 0807. And used my wifes car. And today i want to look videos. i saw my mini 0807 have focus problem. And i want to upgrade firmware. May be it can be fixed i think. But now mini 0807 stop working. Only the blue light on. Please help me to fixed it
Thank you for purchase mini0807, please contact to this email: grace@skyhigh-global.com, or let me know your email address, we will contact you.

GPS didn’t work and only I wanted fix it. But my knowledge is few about electronics. So it stops working and please help me. I know it’s my fault but I know again you are kind and you help people as you can du. So if it can be fix please help. Thanks again...

GPS didn’t work and only I wanted fix it. But my knowledge is few about electronics. So it stops working and please help me. I know it’s my fault but I know again you are kind and you help people as you can du. So if it can be fix please help. Thanks again...
I had send email to you, received it?

Dear Bella Wong
Thank you again. I can not send the camera. Turkish customs and trade administration office did not accept my shipping. They said “the shipping material including duty fee” so did not accept. Unbelievable... Because I bought this camera and they accepted Turkey. But how can not I send it for repair. So I need your help again. Because if they want to take duty price nearly took $20. Also shipping price takes nearly $20. So I’m confused. Is there anyway can you offer me. I’m totally in a chaotic situation.

Back