Street Guardian SGGCX2 – (2018 New Model)

Focus Charts are too far away, and needs to be even lighting environment.(no glaring light/sun) 10-12 ft away is best for this chart.

2 X2 side by side. Finally got the clock timing synced up. Mag mounts are wonderful. Fun stuff trying to find the green Samsung card in the grass.

Attachments

• 20180916_154237.jpg
    20180916_154237.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20180916_155836.jpg
    20180916_155836.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 35
2 X2 side by side. Finally got the clock timing synced up. Mag mounts are wonderful. Fun stuff trying to find the green Samsung card in the grass.
Dual side cams?!?! I thought I was OCD but you win. :D(y)

I think there's normally one on other side, he's just testing something right now
Yeah, I kind of assumed that from the thread content. Still, a good opportunity to have a little fun.

Also kind of curious if the colors come out a little different. I have two of the same Nikon DSLR cameras purchased 6 months apart. The colors between the two are way different.

Out stuffing my face at my favorite wing joint, Froggers.

He saw camera, and just realized that getting away with stupid will get increasing hard in the future.
No more bully on 2 wheels.

Did this camera get discontinued? I was kind of hopping to get one more.

Did this camera get discontinued? I was kind of hopping to get one more.

SGGCX2PRO replaces the SGGCX2

I have a few more in stock if you want the non-PRO for some reason. (not sure why you would, Pro is better at the same price) Send me a private message or email if interested and I'll setup a special order.

SGGCX2PRO replaces the SGGCX2

Okay so I've been searching for an hour trying to find a thread that compares the X2 to the new X2PRO and have found nothing. Does anyone have a link that explains the differences?

specs on the X2 are the same as the GCV3

Okay so I've been searching for an hour trying to find a thread that compares the X2 to the new X2PRO and have found nothing. Does anyone have a link that explains the differences?

The SGGCX2 is the same as the SG9665GC V3 as far as cpu and sensor goes. (Same firmware) The X2 housing was updated so the lens swings a full 90 degrees for vertical windows.

This new housing was used with the new SGGCX2PRO which has an all new updated Sensor updated cpu plus optional parking mode via SGX2HW.
You can also plug in a second camera for dual channel via SGR291CAM

Compare the SGGCX2PRO against the SG9665GC here

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M SGGCX2 3
C SGGCX2 1
Back